Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,687 Posts
You missed it, about 1,500 of'em flooded out onto I-94 and shut the interstate down for about 3 hours Friday night.

·
Registered
556 Posts
The mother,sister,and lawyer should have all been arrested for inciting a riot immediately
after their 1 minute of fame interviews.

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
Yeah. Poor innocent victims of the meanie police officers. I've found it can be useful to actually "freeze" and take a good listen while a gun is pointed at me. I guess I just wanted to live more tthan others. Meh....

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
I got into it with some nagger on FB about this because he was saying the cop should go to prison for life etc etc. In later exchanges he started saying the cop is now fired and the black panthers will get their justice etc etc. I said some more mean things.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I guess they overlooked the possibility somebody might defend themselves against thier attack. Who's afraid of the panthers..............NOT me that's who !

·
Registered
910 Posts
The article I saw says the settlement will be paid by some kind of insurance policy. Bet their rates will go up though. It's a lot of money but it will never bring back her son. Jeronimo seems remorseful; doesn't seem like an evil guy. I think he just panicked when Philando was reaching for his license as requested, thinking wrongly that he was going for the gun which he mentioned having and was licensed to carry. I'd like to think that more/better training could have prevented this. Now he has to live with his actions weighing on his conscience for the rest of his life. There are no winners here.

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
When you are told three times in a row to "don't reach for it" by a cop with a gun in your face and you keep moving...Jesus! Keep both hands on the steering wheel and talk it through. It super helps to have fucking Queen Latifah fucking around in the passenger seat on her phone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts