Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to your overwhelming response for this product.I am once again taking orders for The "Pulley". I have some currently in use at Bob's Arctic Cat in Milan Michigan.They have been using them on there modified F7 snocross sleds for over 2 months with EXCELLENT results.Parts will be ready for delivery no later than March 30th.
Again.....Thanks for all the orders !!
Over 30 satisfied customers..And GROWING !!!!

The "PULLEY" Features:
-6061-T6 Welded Aluminumn Construction
-Molded Nylon Ball Bearing Guide Wheel
-Nylon Guide Bushing
-Stainless Steel Hardware
-Sandblasted Finish

** Patent Pending ** 2-21-02

COST......$36 dollars US .. Shipped to your door USPS Priority Mail 2 day service...Canada and beyond.. check for shipping details.
You can check the original version out at the Tips and How to section under "Jeffs Recoil Fix" on this website.

If you would like one please email me at :[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey guys

I really recommend that you pick one of these up. My pulley fix works awesome. My dealers eyes bulged when he saw MY fix lol..

Seriously pick one up, you will not find any better, and I'm not getting paid to say this either. lol

Bryan

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Must say that mine has worked great as well. I like the design better than the bar that Cat put in. I have no clearance issues with the pulley! Highly recommended.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
seriously ac ...this really belongs in classified, don't you think?? can one of the moderators put this in its rightful place??

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I received your recoil fix last week. Very nice product, great quality. Also, it not takes care of the problem but it pulls much easier...

Thanks...

I Highly recommend it...[/b]
Bertl....Thanks !
Jeff G.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just installed mine this week....Looks trick.....works well!!! Thanks!!!!![/b]
DarylG..Thanks for the compliment...Excellent pictures from Snocross !
Regards,
Jeff G

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey AC...congats if you get the patent.

Since you have already sold this to customers without any proprietary agreement or notification, you are not eligible for patent rights. In essence, you "sold" your design.

Just supplying info...for your sake, I hope you get the patent!! You seem like the type that will have many to follow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts