Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally my yard is white.I got out for a little spin and put 10 miles or so on the new sled. Yesterday it rained all day so hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
how much snow did ya get?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Your sled looks great sitting on that snow. I think I heard you while I was outside today. I did get out and took my new one for a rip as well. Thought I should try and enjoy this snow before it melts.I went and hit the trail out towards Gwinn. I got as far as the turnoff for the crossroads before I made up my mind that there just isn't enough snow yet. Well that and all the kids driving their trucks down the trail. Anyway, I had a great time. This new Crossfire just screams. I'm glad you got to take your new one out as well. I'm sure I'll be seeing you this winter. Keep doing the dance. (Although this week doesn't look to good at all)

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah it felt good to ride even a little.I was on grimes road and once away from the houses I was impressed with how hard this poo pulls for a 600.At 30 it just squats down and goes.I didnt see much past 70 but it got there real quick.

·
Registered
671 Posts
glad to hear the new year started out good for you! I wish ours did. Woke up to FOG and RAIN in southern Ontario. the high was 7degrees, (43F) and the low was 8 degrees!!! (46F) What on earth is up with the weather. FOG in January? im sure its coming... have fun with your snow while it lasts! heard the muskokas were experiencing thunder showers!

·
Registered
653 Posts
yeah it felt good to ride even a little.I was on grimes road and once away from the houses I was impressed with how hard this poo pulls for a 600.At 30 it just squats down and goes.I didnt see much past 70 but it got there real quick.[/b]
I'm damn jealous of you man. I got a new IQ 600 this year as well and I've done little more than sit in the garage polishing the tunnel since I got it. It's driving me nuts, I wanna ride the damn thing. Good for you though, any more opinions of the sled I'm looking for any little bits I can get at this point. Any more pics?

·
Registered
493 Posts
We got about 3-5 inches in the twin cities, just enough to take the new iq 600 cfi for a spin. The thing really does rip. did not hit any thing over 70 either but it pulls really hard. Doing 40 you can lift the skies a bit if the track hooks up. Can't wait to hit the trail and see how it handles there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.