[attachment=409441:012.JPG]
Broadleaf Farm
[attachment=409442:009.JPG]
Fuel stop
[attachment=409449:005.JPG]

·
Registered
362 Posts
Evil: Nice pics. Was told by a buddy of mine logging stops on Jan 9th but then they have to get the wood out & the equipment as well so could be end of the month before things are better. Was out today from Riverview to Parkingdale to help beat down the trail before the thaw. With this powder snow & throttle happy sledders I managed to hit some good air today. Hopefully we learn to take it easy on the trails until they are set up better as we have plenty of snow down. Also had the joy of meeting 3 sleds on the way down the hill from 100 mph road to the shelter & 2 of them (all riding dbl) decided to take the corners on the wrong side of the trail & almost ran me into the woods. Remember if you can't stay on your side of the trail SLOW DOWN & learn to share nicely.

ps- no pics of the new sled??? Or were you always ahead of the 2 guys so you were taking the pictures!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ps- no pics of the new sled??? Or were you always ahead of the 2 guys so you were taking the pictures!!![/b]
D - Thought I had worn out the camera with "new sled pics"...time to snap something else... And it's fast, but still can't catch up to Brad...damn...! Be careful out there...

·
Registered
734 Posts
So what you're saying is that the next time we get snow, it can set up and be groomed and the trails will be like they were last year?

It was great going last year, but we have stayed away because of all the talk about plowed roads and logging.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Once the logging stops & all the equipment is moved I am sure the SENBSA website will imform us. I am sure that once they are gone that the club will do all they can to fix the roads/trails that were affected as these are key trails in the system. If mother nature cooperates then there should be no reason that the trails won't be back to last years standards.

Andy: Any more issues with blown fuses like last year up north. :yelrotflmao:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was told that it will be at least 2 weeks before they are out. I was also told they are setting up on Saint Anthony main trail from Industrial park for next 2 months

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hey a fuse is easier to fix anyways.!!! I was just glad to hear it was a minor glitch. You still liking the Warrior?

Terry & I actually discussed your offer & really hope to get down there this year. Hopefully mother nature gives us the conditions to get back on the trails. :i_need_snow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts