Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cherry Creek Sno Goers Annual Poker Run

Date: Jan. 21, 2007
Where: Cherry Creek VFW, North Main, Cherry Creek, NY 14723 (716.296.8900)
Time: Registration 10am till noon.
Food & drink available, Chinese auction.

Raffle tickets for sale. $5.00 each or 3 for $10.00
You can win your choice of the following:

$3500.00 cash
OR
2007 Ski-Doo 500SS Rev Snowmobile
OR
2007 Outlander 400 H.O. 4x4 atv

Drawing around 4pm.

More Info: www.cherrycreeksnogoers.com

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Wow that sounds like a good time! I"ve heard good things about that club, good people and great trails! Thats a great deal on those tickets also, only 5 bucks and a chance to win a sled! I hear they put almost all their money into the trails, no clubhouse or other wasted investments. I think they have 5 Tucker SnoCat 2000 groomers and a Tucker 1000. Lets hope they get some snow so they can use them. I'll have to check my calender because I wouldn't want to miss it!

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
t3

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This weekend!! Looks like we might have snow for it as well! :hyper:

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Two days, looks like we are going to get some snow for it this year!! :hyper: It's Sunday! Come on down and have a beer with me :flowers:

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll come to yours if you come to ours on the 27.

[/b]
Wow, New Oregon, I rode through there about five years ago. Used to ride with a group of guys. Went to a place called Stokey's or something. Also went to Flanigans outside of Wanakah. I remember the trail, you would have to ride up this hill and at the top if you went left (I think that was towards the left) you would go towards New Oregon. There was also this place called the "brickyard" that we rode in. You had to ride across some tracks to get to it. If there's snow, I don't see why not. I'd need a guide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.