Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, mine it around 1200 rpms but some times it goes under 1000rpm and I have to do the throttle a little or it will die and then it is hard to start back up. I'm not looking forward to digging into this sled to turn it up :banghead: But, when we get snow I'll try to get it back to the dealer and let them turn it up and bill Cat for it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
mine does the same thing the idle floats from 900 To 1400 rpm. But if it stays at 900 for more than a minute then the check engine light comes on for one flash then the idle goes up and starts floating again.Had it at the cat dealer and the mechanic said he knew nothing about the jag or its sensors.He said he would try to get some information for me that was in october.He did notice that there was 3 hours of idle time on it and pretty much said it was overheating and I was seeing the temp light and not the check engine light.The engine never come close to overheating as soon as the exchangers get a little warm I shut it down.They still have not manufactured the mirrors that I ordered with it so much for spring order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.