Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there really something going on up there on the 17th and 18th, or is the guy that told me dreaming. Got a campsite all reserved he said, and says theres watercross? Any truth to this...because ill be 21 wednesday next week and will be at the bars fri and sat, and im gonna be livid if i go all the way up there for nothing when i could be at the bars down here.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Jeff,
you're turning 21.
on your left hand write 'watercross' and 'Jackman'.
on your right hand write 'bars', 'beer' and 'ladies'.
You decide what to do. Easy choice!
Have a happy birthday. Be safe.
mike

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinkin of writin it all on the same hand, so it could be like one big shebang of a weekend.

I got two good weekends comin up, adult entertainment this weekend in phillips :banana: :drunk: (free of charge), and boozin in the bars n' watchin watercross next weekend(if there is any).

·
Registered
660 Posts
yes there is a watercross in jackman me this weekend 1st annual.
our team and my sled will be their just not me.. look for a mod 600
#432. red polaris GenII with orange lettering.....

·
Registered
660 Posts
are your freinds that came to nh 2 years ago and won all the stock classes.. jackman airforce???

If so tell them NO Nitros !!!!!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Originally posted by H20XER@Sep 13 2005, 09:55 AM
are your freinds that came to nh 2 years ago and won all the stock classes.. jackman airforce???

If so tell them NO Nitros !!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=872530
[/quote]

YEP WHAT WHAT

JACKMAN AIRFORCE BABY RIDE THE FORCE.

Hey run what your brung. Billy coppersmith and Joe callaghan. If you cant beat don't compete. Best windham watercrossers I know. No nitros? Yea we dont plan on nitro cant comment on anything else. I think joe may be the only one racing don't know though I'm going up with them though should be sweet.

·
Registered
743 Posts
yes there is, i will be up there maybe. what adult entertainment are you talking about in phillips? where building a camp in Phillips, (half way done). mabey ill see you up there sometime this winter.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Hey now you gotta tell us where the watercross is at. Is it at Bigwood maybe? If so where do you go to watch and what time is it at on both days?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont know...but my buddy said its at the only pond in town?? Real close the the campgrounds(believe right side of 201). Sat and Sun from 10-4 are the listed times. Ill be wearin a white hat with a cat head and black flame on the visor.

·
Registered
660 Posts
just letting you know a head of time I helped write the rules ..
no nitrous, turbos, super chargers or pressurized fuel systems....
they will be looking for him and him bottle....

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Sorry to tell you but he will be sweeping the stock class with no nitrous. I can't believe you got so worked up over than billy and his bro andrew just laughed they were like dude that guy has to be jealous. Billy will be racing a 700 switchback hes building.

Saturday & Sunday, September 17 & 18, 10am - 4pm

At John’s Four Seasons Campground

Music, Trophies, Food, Chicken BBQ

Admission – Spectators $10; Participants $25

A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Jackman Trail System

For more information call 207-668-7683 or 1-888-668-0098

·
Registered
660 Posts
just remember that stock classes are stock classes no mods. no pipes or cans, aftermarket heads or race fuel. pump gas only..... ask your buds how they made out in Nh last year I remember mopping him up with a stock 98 xc700 w/ 10,000 miles on it in the 800 class???

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Billy Coppersmith will be racing as braaap said but Joe wont he currently doesnt have a sled. 2003F5 and me plan on heading up friday so we dont have to drive 4 hours at 5 in the morning but i think we will just be there saturday not really sure yet. Should be a great turnout see everyone there.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
actually last year billy got kicked out in the first run because he tried running in a 700 mod class and they wouldnt let him. on sunday he took second place and joe took 5th. i personally dont remember you beating him, i was there all weekend with those guys...you think you can run water? come with me up north in stratton this spring time when the river opens up and watch me run my up and down the river like a dam jet ski!! ride246!!!!

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
bba where you from?

·
Registered
660 Posts
the part of our team that is going are leaving thursaday afternoon.
they have to get our recovery boat in the water and set some marks out.. Have Fun.....

·
Registered
660 Posts
I will be at Nh this year just like the last 10 years. friday will be practice. will gladly race you in ovals!
I am willing to put some wager$$ on it.....

1 - 20 of 74 Posts