Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a few requests for snow updates for this area. Got another inch or so last night, not doing anything right now. It was 6 degrees when I went to bed, it is now 24 degrees. Expecting a wintry mix today.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Had a few requests for snow updates for this area. Got another inch or so last night, not doing anything right now. It was 6 degrees when I went to bed, it is now 24 degrees. Expecting a wintry mix today.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins[/b]
it's going to be awfull nice having youup in that area. thanks for a truthfull acurate report scott. we will be up next weekend if nothing happens. hopefully some snow happens this week, and hopefully the camper door stayed shut :smilielol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Stayed at Spruce Meadow the last two nights, and rode a little over 100 miles around Bald Mountain yesterday.
Trails were still a little bumpy getting in, but once on the main trails, it was great.
Would recommend Spruce Meadow to anyone looking to stay in the area. They've got a good setup there, and good rates. :div20:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
it's going to be awfull nice having youup in that area. thanks for a truthfull acurate report scott. we will be up next weekend if nothing happens. hopefully some snow happens this week, and hopefully the camper door stayed shut :smilielol:[/b]
we went down and checked the palace, no one was home.. :drunk:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
update?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
how many times do we have to say it, there is riding in Jackman, if you feel up to it trailer into Pittston and ride around the farm, down to Raymonds is mint[/b]
:smilielol:

I just wanted to know if it was raining.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
they had some ice this morning, it stopped, this will make a good base for new snow, weather says snow showers later tonite[/b]
Sweet, sounds good. I think I will put on the new track before heading up. It should be here by Wed. 121x15x1.75" :beerchug:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
so the door was closed? i have been wondering about that. we will be up there this coming weekend.

thats a short track?[/b]
yes it is. It will still work right? Im almost positive it will...

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
so the door was closed? i have been wondering about that. we will be up there this coming weekend.

thats a short track?[/b]
I never checked the door, there was new snow with no tracks so I would presume no one has busted in

Crossrev >> I would hold off putting the deep lug track on until we get more snow, it was pretty marginal in spots

·
Registered
645 Posts
Stayed at Spruce Meadow the last two nights, and rode a little over 100 miles around Bald Mountain yesterday.
Trails were still a little bumpy getting in, but once on the main trails, it was great.
Would recommend Spruce Meadow to anyone looking to stay in the area. They've got a good setup there, and good rates. :div20:[/b]

ditto - stayed in the same cabin - great time, great value, the owners are super nice! Very good setup, close to everything! The riding this past weekend was't bad either! Little bumpy in and out, but Bald Mountain was AWESOME! My first time in Jackman, sure won't be the last!

:beerchug:

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
yes it is. It will still work right? Im almost positive it will...[/b]
yeah it will work, i just thought you had a long track for some reason.

I never checked the door, there was new snow with no tracks so I would presume no one has busted in
Crossrev >> I would hold off putting the deep lug track on until we get more snow, it was pretty marginal in spots[/b]
oh i just was wondering if you rode down by and saw if everything was ok. we had a couple issues with the door frame when we got it up there, but think we got it somewhat figured out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.