Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, enough of the January thaw! It's been warm and occasionally rainy, what riding there was has takien quite a hit. Supposed to get colder tommorrow night and maybe a little snow. We are basically back to where we were before the last snow. What we had has melted down to what will be a great base again if we can just get some cold and then snow. Won't take much and then there will be riding again. Maybe a few inches tommorrow night, and possible flurries this week. I'll update as soon as things improve.

On another note, there is solid ice in places up here if anyone has the fishing bug. I went out today and there was 6". Don't assume that there is that much everywhere - check it first. I'd be happy to send you in the right direction for solid ice if needed.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Weather for up here says possible 6-10" tommorrow! And to think I was excited to see it spitting snow this morning. If the 6-10 happens, we should be able to start grooming in some places with the base we have.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins

From USWX weather

Northern Somerset County
Monday Snow. Possible snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches. Highs in the lower 30s. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
woo hoo let it snow! :beerchug:

·
Registered
807 Posts
ROAD TRIP!!!!!! :div20:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.