Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got 4" today on top of a good icy base. The logging roads are ridable again. Still snowing now though not to hard currently. Supposed to get another 1-2" tonight. I'll update tommorrow. I'm also headed up around Bald Mtn. tommorrow to see if there is more there. (Usually is)

Scott
Spruce Meadow cabins

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I need to get on it and book some reservations!! Im so busy i havent gotten around to it yet, hope you arent all booked up already.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I would imagine there are plenty of rooms to be had. There is still open water on Big Wood in town and this is not enough snow to ride and not damage someting for sure. Its coming now but we just need to wait a little longer for some safe conditions. Hopefully one more week of cold and then a storm on top and we will be good to go.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got two guys staying here who did @40 miles today (got here late) on the logging roads and are glad they came. Bald Mtn Rd. is solid ice underneath and with the snow on top is fine to ride. Woods trails are a no go until more snow.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins

·
Registered
313 Posts
Got two guys staying here who did @40 miles today (got here late) on the logging roads and are glad they came. Bald Mtn Rd. is solid ice underneath and with the snow on top is fine to ride. Woods trails are a no go until more snow.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins[/b]

Hey Sprucemeadow, how high did you get around Bald Mt.? How much snow would you say they have total?

·
Registered
150 Posts
going up to the spot sun with some guys anyone that wants to ride and dont know how to get up to the road can meet up with us in fairfeld on 201 we went up 2 weeks ago and rode it was sweet no rocks stumps or dirt and did 60 miles

the snow is out there and it is good riding its time the guys that havent got out this year get out with years like this we all have to look
out for each other if you want to come on this site and talk sh...t about riding and not let people know about snow then well maybe
this sites not for you

if you come you must also stop at scotts spruce meadows cabins and check him out we stoped in when we went up real nice guy and place

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
went up today, laid first tracks. couldnt go to pitston farms though. Wash outs and mud. put on 70 miles though.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
:beerchug:
where did you ride from? i'll be there tomorrow.[/b]
We unloaded off of the the scott road. You go through jackman then bang a right by the church on the moose river road. then its about 1 mile or less down there. Then just keep drivin down the scott road. Theres a big sign that sais like plum creek scott road. You will see our tracks were the trail crosses. It might seem rough at first but keep going because it gets awsome. We cruised at 60-80mph. Have fun. :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts