Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[attachment=502573:picture_066_1_.jpg]Forcast text-

" I have raised the likelihood of( the low pressure to develop) happening from about a 45% chance yesterday morning to about a 65% chance this morning. So it is not a given yet, but does much better than yesterday."

[attachment=502572:picture_059_1_.jpg]

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
From what I am seeing out there , I belive you Ronder......The wife's sled is broke , so now it will snow . Just my Luck with no time to spare .......not :smilielol:! She will make sure I will have time to get it fixed . :smilielol:

·
Registered
2019 SBA 850, 2012 SBA 800, 2002 700 XCSP, 1992 Polaris Indy 500 EFI
199 Posts
I'm hoping John Dee hits one here soon.. Got a ride planned for Aurora/Hoyt Lakes area in a couple weeks. Sounds like there are a few inches on the ground but could really use John Dee's snow machine to crank things up!!

Let it frickin' snow!!

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
199 Posts
He's up to a 75% chance of "something" happening. He also references 6"+ for the areas that get hit by this, probably Sunday into Monday.. Come on snow gods, let it include us!

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I'm hoping John Dee hits one here soon.. Got a ride planned for Aurora/Hoyt Lakes area in a couple weeks. Sounds like there are a few inches on the ground but could really use John Dee's snow machine to crank things up!!

Let it frickin' snow!!
:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:[/b]

We might even be up there the weekend of the Jan 27th staying at a place near the Whiteface Res.

·
Registered
827 Posts
this s**t is driving me nuts :lol: was supposed to go to rockland last weekend but had to cancel because of no snow, oh crap i'm having a breakdown,

·
Registered
199 Posts
Is there nothing brewing for south or east of us either? The bulk of J Dee's extended forecast is dry and cold.. Let's hope he's wrong yet again!

COME ON!!!!

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm going to just get used to this way of life . Have a trip to Iron River area in Feb around the 15th that may be good I hope :banghead: . Now the plan for next year is to get are feet wet for the 1st time in West Yellow Stone . Make it simple for now rent and ride :div20: Where are you :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: we needed it a month ago .......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.