Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thinking out loud here guys (and gals - if any). Seems like a lot of new CT HCS members lately. I put together a little Hooters meet and greet a couple years ago and I understand something similar took place late last year. I doubt many are riding this weekend.

It's short notice, I know, but is anyone interested in doing some beer/wings/bewbies at the Hooters in Newington this weekend? I'm pretty open to date and time. How about Saturday, the 12th at 1:00 pm as a suggestion.

Be great if we can get a dozen or more there. Always nice to put a face with the screen name! :cheeburga: :beer4:

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I'm working but i'm up for another get together, not to sure about Hooters, -uck that 5-6 beers and your cut off bullshit.
Steve in Ct :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
out of hibernation DJSF7? If im not workin I might make the trip.

TTYL,
JasonsF7

:flag_usa:

·
Registered
4,175 Posts

TTYL,
JasonsF7

:flag_usa:[/b]
Id go but like steve said screw that 5 or 6 beer bullshit. Its most likely i will be at sliders or rookies sportsbar watching my cowboys beat up on the giants this sunday.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

TTYL,
JasonsF7

:flag_usa:[/b]
Sort of. Got a bike this summer keeping me busy off season and not having a new sled keeps me from living on HCS.

Gotta admit, the bike is SO much more practical than the sled but still not as much pure fun and a lo more dangerous.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Id go but like steve said screw that 5 or 6 beer bullshit. Its most likely i will be at sliders or rookies sportsbar watching my cowboys beat up on the giants this sunday.[/b]
I never knew Hooters had a 5-6 beer limit. Guess I never tested it either.

Rookies or Sliders are great choices too. Mmmmm...Sliders wings!!!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Im working this weekend or Id stop in. Sleds are just sitting here depreciating, LOL.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
rookies or sliders either one sat night were are you going to be joe ill buy the 1st round.[/b]
Im not sure yet but it will be on sunday to watch the games. I have to go to a party saturday night with the wife.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts