Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I would love to believe it but we have been saying this since december 1st. :banghead: :banghead: .I just get up in the morning and stick my thumb out the door :div20: to see if I will be riding the quad or the snowmobile.and so far the quad is the only thing I have had to change the oil on.But I really do hope they are right this time.
Yamahoo :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
59,458 Posts
:fluffy: :fluffy: :drunk: :fluffy: :fluffy: and fingers crossed

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really hope that forecast is right cause I think I am running out of faith really quickly!!!!!!!!! :help:[/b]
Same here.. I'm quite sickened by this weather. It would be quite the accomplishment for the weather forecasters to screw up that many days in a row..

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Well.........it was a good day to get things done around the house. I'd rather be riding though. Time to drink myself into a stuper and surf around HCS!!!!!!! :beerchug: Bottoms up :celebrating:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Keep the faith, last year the 2nd or 3rd week of Jan. we got heavy rains and washed away the trails. A week later there was plenty of snow and the trails were good until the end of March. I am a glass half full kind of guy but I am starting to get real thirsty! :burp:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts