Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it rained for 2 fukin days and now it's 42 degree's and sunny. Feels like the first day of spring!!!!!!!! WTF happened? Did I oversleep or something? Missed it all? I knew I should not of drank that much on new years eve. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: Damn it, this sucks ass. i think i'm getting depressed. I may need counseling. I'm going on the prozac today, I may become suicidal. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This morning the sky was bright blue with a gentle WARM breeze, I almost could not get out of bed :banghead: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
john dee has us down for another el nino year, its are 3rd year in a row i belive, and global warming makes it worst. And for those of you who didnt know El neno is a 2-4 year thing, this is are 3rd year 1 more to go OR it could be a normal winter again for 2-4 years !!! PRAY DO YOUR SNOW DANCES AND W/E YOU DO. oh yeah didnt northern wi get 3-5 last night of heavy white stuff. and the up alot more ??

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were 2 hrs from snow here. last few years it's been awesome right from home. Have not had to trailer for years. I hate trailering. I hate green grass, I hate lawn mowers, I hate sunshine, I hate warm breezes, I hate bare trails, I hate bare roads, I hate atv's, I hate ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhYou get the picture

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,450 Posts
I have yet to winterize the bike cause I rode it 3 weeks ago. I got a 38 miles on my brand new 07 F-series prolly $12k sitting there just rotting.
Just got the bike in Sept. so its like a new toy yet
F&F

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I pulled the bike battery weeks ago, but up here it's a little colder and more snow than the valley. But NOW? shit, my parents live in Oshkosh and just love this weather, they don't ride by the way. LOL Hope we get snow soooooon.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I pulled the bike battery weeks ago, but up here it's a little colder and more snow than the valley. But NOW? shit, my parents live in Oshkosh and just love this weather, they don't ride by the way. LOL Hope we get snow soooooon.[/b]
hey roy sure is a good thing we got riding in last week huh?? i saw that hurley got 5-6 last night but i am sure they are shot. i was by my cabin thats by tomahawk on friday and yesterday and the trails were good, at least thats what my neighbor told me but im sure they suck now, i was gonna go riding tomorrow too!!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
125 Posts
This weather pattern looks to have no end. It was so nice out today I was thinking of raking the lawn again!! Yikes! Heck....I'm ready to sell my sleds and just sleep in on the weekends!! LOL!

Anyone want a 1000cc King Cat and a 06 700 crossfire with 80 miles on it?

THIS SUCKS!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.