Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up this morning and WHAM! Snow everywhere. :brrrr: Oh ya....... I am in Drayton Valley Alberta. Theres a Dually outside my room and I can't see dude getting out cause the drifts have him surrounded. :fluffy: Wish I had the sled! :banghead: Got the day off and everything! :drunk: :sleep3:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Woke up this morning and WHAM! Snow everywhere. :brrrr: Oh ya....... I am in Drayton Valley Alberta. Theres a Dually outside my room and I can't see dude getting out cause the drifts have him surrounded. :fluffy: Wish I had the sled! :banghead: Got the day off and everything! :drunk: :sleep3:[/b]
Huh, lot of good all that snow is gonna do for ya without your sled ! You may as well still be home with your sled and no snow. Oh wait, you can still take that 160 mile an hour Fusion anytime you want eh.... :frech32: Have fun shoveling ! :smilielol:

·
Premium Member
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eddie Thought you were going to Ft Mac. Talked to Mac the other night he said you were on your way there. Any working going on there?[/b]
Nope got called back to work with Pidhirneys, I will make it to Fort Mac some day! LOL Sent you a PM.

·
Premium Member
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Huh, lot of good all that snow is gonna do for ya without your sled ! You may as well still be home with your sled and no snow. Oh wait, you can still take that 160 mile an hour Fusion anytime you want eh.... :frech32: Have fun shoveling ! :smilielol:[/b]

Don't be a hater now just because theres snow here and not there! :frech11: No shovelling for this guy. That's what the Excavator and dozer are for! :bum:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Don't be a hater now just because theres snow here and not there! :frech11: No shovelling for this guy. That's what the Excavator and dozer are for! :bum:[/b]
I'll send you some pics from Lewis Hills next week, there will be lots of snow there, only difference, we'll have our sleds ! :frech11:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I know exactly what your saying, I couldn't find a helper to go to work today, so I got to go by myself. Funny how I got to play on the phazer a little more when I don't have to bark orders at my chainman. Good powder makes for a nice soft landing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.