Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok its monday at noon, and theres a white dusting on the ground. ive got the sled facing out, my gear is all layed out, full of gas and oil, all spares with the sled. im so f****kin excited i just peed myself. are we gonna get a rid in this week or what?

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'm about 12 miles south of the lake in erie county ... we have between 2" and 3"
(much more than the city when I left work at 4:30pm).

The big question is will it stay cold enough to keep what we're getting.
Looks like we're in for some more tommorrow and Wed.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I'm about 12 miles south of the lake in erie county ... we have between 2" and 3"
(much more than the city when I left work at 4:30pm).

The big question is will it stay cold enough to keep what we're getting.
Looks like we're in for some more tommorrow and Wed.[/b]
I don't know about up there, but the ground is super warm where I am, 45 minutes north of allentown. So even if we do get snow, it is going to melt from the bottom up. :flush:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well think im gonna gear up and go for a spin, looks like there might just be enough snow to make it to the field down the road and back! weve got, hell atleast 3 inches now. i can get a good lap or 2 in before its too tore up if. cant ride in my own yard the old lady will have my balls.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i got f%^cked. we got nothing and it sposed to warm up for the weekend. but i saw the forecast and it says its gonna be cold next week. yeah right! its gonna snow feb.18 when im in daytona watching the race.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts