Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4-6" right now and they're calling for up to 4" daily. Warmup with cloudy skies on Thursday to mid 30's, don't think it will do much with clouds. Twenties until then and back to 20's after. Looking good, finally!!! Lake effect on the weekend. :beerchug: :beerchug: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Banned
695 Posts
That's awesome! We only have a dusting here in Charlevoix but I hope more by the weekend! :ylsuper: :beerchug: :div20: :party43:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hey big K you really know anything about sleddin seriously now...........[/b]
I know im getting ring side seats to watch people come up here this weekend and try to ride on this snow we got! :popcorn: :linemup: 4 sleds went down it yesterday and it was damn near snirt!

:flag_usa:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Charlevoix has a dusting, Petoskey has about 5 inches. Between elmira and alba in some spots there is a two foot back where the groomer went through to pack the snow. It took a lot of snow off the trail but it should make a great base if we do get a little rain thursday with the cold snap following. Sunday and Monday we are supposed to get hit hard also. Also for anybody looking for something to do on January 20th. Larry that owns the Ski Inn On 131 in Elmira is having the bars 40th Anniversary with a free bean pot from 2 till when ever.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just got a depressing call from the Mancelona hotel. That I should call ahead before leaving to come up because today wasn't the greatest day for the trails.

Anyone know what the trails/power lines are looking like?

·
Registered
799 Posts
sorry didnt want you to waste your time but there still is snow just dont know how good rented a room this morning and there not back yet :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:[/b]

I too have a room reserved for tomorrow night, is there enough to ride on sat. I heard possible rain tomorrow.

Can I cancel the room if there is no snow?

Brent Mundwiler

Cell (616) 723-3740

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.