Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just sold my F7 :( , This sled was the best sled i have ever owned!!! (T-CAT,SRX,SX,)
Thankyou for all the help guys!! I will miss her, need to get some bills payed off.
NO sled could even come close to the F7 anywere!!
You guys keep kick ass for me!!!!!!!!!!

Good bye for now! Skydog P.S. Give me a few years i will be back with a F10!!!!! :D

·
Registered
686 Posts
See ya later Sky Dog I have never seen anyone get so hyped up as you,The T-cat posts last year on amsnow and now the F-7 on the firecat forum ,Your so into it Im shocked your leaving sledding.Hope you straighten out your finances and return Quickly.Best Wishes

·
Registered
827 Posts
see ya skydog, see you again when you get your next one,f-10 hmm you never know,,,lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
wre gonna miss ya, you can always rent a super fast 500 fan cooled!
take care of what you have to and we will see ya next year!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Matt hope I am still putting them together when u get the F10 & may be I can help u getting it screaming also . Keep in touch byoffcr

·
Registered
544 Posts
just keep hanging around hardcoresledder. :p ......this will be your patch for not having a machine. you cant just quit cold turkey. you will go nuts ... :wacko:

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thankyou So MUCH GUYS!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Skydog

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
We are all gonna miss you skydog! We never got to ride since you are only 30 minutes north of me. Who was the lucky person to get the sled? Again, we will ALL miss you! ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
SkyDog,

I am curious...was the sled sold in a timely manner....alot of guys are whining about resale....

Good Luck

·
Registered
395 Posts
:eek: Sorry tohear that Skydog, but as Arnold said "I'll be back!" :D Stay in touch on this board.

Good luck!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts