Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was riding and all of a sudden it was only hitting 80 on the lake and the r's were only hitting 7500, so i popped the hood and looked
around and found my harness for the servo motor was rubbing on the secondary clutch and wore the wires off right at the plug that
is on the servo side so there isnt enough wire to slpice it, i called the local dealer to see if they had a bad servo so i could just cut the
harness and splice it to mine but they dont have any, problem for me is i just got laid off as im in the home building business and its
slow in my town, so i dont want to spend 300 to buy a servo cause mine works fine, just need the wire harness, any help on this or if
someone has a bad servo they want to get rid of let me know, thanks FASTERCAT

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would hate to cut off the plugs and twist and solder them cause if the servo goes out then i will have to cut it again.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
I have one I just checked the servo is junk but still have the harness, do you want it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
yeah man, I have an extra set to. Im in connecticut till weekend but when i get home to NY i can snag em and ship em monday if needed.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Been there, done that. It was my fault. I had my servo motor off to access the accessory plug. The harness must be routed back between the standoffs that the servo mounts to. I didnt catch this and my wire harness shorted to the clutch and took out the ecu. My dealer warrantied it for me, no questions asked. Big blunder, but easy to overlook. Hopefully your ecu is ok.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts