Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Im headin out by myself in the mornin cause everyones workin or doesnt wanna go with no guarantees of the condition...i just cant wait anymore, im at least gonna throw it in the truck and go where we always go and hope for the best. Ill take pics of what i find, or if someone else is headed somewhere besides zerts famous spot, tag along or show me somethin new. Not snowin in wilton yet, but it otta be damn quick, and there will be no change to rain in the mountains accordin to noaa. :beerchug: :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE GOING TO JACKMAN FOR NEW YEARS :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Hey YZ I hate to get off topic here but the chick in your avatar has got THE NICEST ass I've seen in a long time. Hope I'm not offending you or your wife/girlfriend if it is. I hope you get to enjoy that tonight. Nice Christmas present for sure. :div20:

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Well Iggy i agree with you 100%, but i along with you have no idea who the chick is, i found the pic on here somewhere, and yes it is a fine ass!!!

Still not snowing here as of yet.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
not snowing in G-town either

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Well i havent even left yet but i am still gonna ride up in a little while..the ground here in wilton is white, but it is sleet comin down right now...will take a bunch of pics for you guys for later.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.