Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks...this worked for finding my Red Patriot so figured I'd give it another whirl for the black one. I would prefer a Sno-Pro but it's not required. I just want a clean stock sled. I'm not real scared of miles but prefer a well maintained rig if it's higher miles. Thanks in advance if you're looking to move one or know someone who is.

Sam I am

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fingers Crossed...found a Black Patriot Sno Pro near by...schedule to pick it up tomorrow night.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Followed me home tonight...came with the original seat, original Patriot cover in excellent shape, original shocks, and original windshield. Started right up. Really loud with a can on it, but the seller still had the original suitcase/exhaust. So that will be going back on it. It was missing the clutch access plug, one idler wheel, and the belt guard was bent up from a blown belt. I found all that on ebay already and I'm looking forward to getting to know this sled. So...I have all the Patriots...3 of a kind.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
It would be nice to see a couple of pics of all 3 together when you get a chance. I personally loved those sleds when they first came out, and shocked the sledding world with their performance.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Followed me home tonight...came with the original seat, original Patriot cover in excellent shape, original shocks, and original windshield. Started right up. Really loud with a can on it, but the seller still had the original suitcase/exhaust. So that will be going back on it. It was missing the clutch access plug, one idler wheel, and the belt guard was bent up from a blown belt. I found all that on ebay already and I'm looking forward to getting to know this sled. So...I have all the Patriots...3 of a kind.
I have lots of good memories on the Firecats, my riding buds all told me they ride like $hit but none of them have ever rode one. Last trip on the '05 trails were beat, I ended up riding the last 45 miles solo loaded up and had to pick them up at the bar on the way home never heard so much complaining about how sore they were on the the five hour ride home. Here is one of the last pictures I have, sold it later that fall over 14,000 miles.
IMG_1429.JPG

·
Registered
13 Posts

View attachment 2105093 View attachment 2105094
Man, that's a nice find! Congratulations

1 - 8 of 8 Posts