Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
There's a better one this weekend at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds. Sat 10-5, Sun 9-6. :div20:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, what's the deal with the SB snowmobile club falling away from the ISA?? Sucks that they put them both on the same weekend - not good for the sport.

I'll be helping a buddy of mine at the Dyna Tek booth at the ISA show Saturday in case anybody come through, stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
As a vendor at the Elkhart show obviously I would like everyone to attend that show. However, I hope anyone going to either show has a good time. Remember, It's all about snowmobiling and having fun. Some members of the ISA board seemed to have forgotten that and stepped on the South Bend club VERY HARD for their own political agendas. Some of the ISA directors that resigned over "the issues" are not even in the South Bend club. What does that tell you?

XtremeXC, I sincerely hope your buddy has a good weekend. If he doesn't, blame it on the ISA board...Their actions have not been good for the sport.

Tony
Former ISA member
Proud member of the South Bend Snowmobiler's Club

·
Registered
262 Posts
I will be in attendance at the show in Goshen, In. Anyone that attends stop by and say hi. I'll be either at the South Bend club's booth or making out my Christmas list at the Krupp's Power Sports booth. No matter what show you attend, have fun and include your kids!!! :div20:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by RideGreenCat@Oct 19 2005, 05:59 AM
There's a better one this weekend at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds. Sat 10-5, Sun 9-6. :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=939763
[/quote]

Well, the ISA show was nothing exciting but talked with a guy that went to SB first this morning then came over to Ft Wayne, said the SB show didn't amount to much at all??? I guess it was only 1/3 the floor space the ISA show was today. To set the record, I am not for or against either one. I've heard multiple conflicting stories. Doesn't matter who was right or who was wrong, it's all bad for the sport. No matter what, something different needs to be done to bring some Indiana sledders out to these things. I know the ISA show had piss poor advertising to begin with. They need to tie these shows in with a grass drag or something similar to pull some more people in.

BTW, my buddy had a ok day. He made enough to pay for his spot (which is all he wanted to do). He's there to more less pass out some business cards for future business.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Glad to hear your buddy did ok. I did at SB too. made enough to pay for the spot and a little extra.

Yeah, our show was smaller due to being the first year. But we pre-sold every available vendor space in the building.

We'll go to a bigger building next year (or two buildings?) and spend even more on advertising.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yes the South Bend show wasn't that big, but I just enjoyed being around other snowmobilers. Met a few people that I may hook up with when I travel north this winter. Glad you enjoyed the ISA show. If your ever on the Niles trails let me know, I'm always willing to ride. :snowfall:

·
Registered
250 Posts
The ISA show last year in Ft. Wayne was a little busier. The two years before that it was held in Muncie. You want to talk about dead? :sleep3:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I have yet to figure out why anyone would hold a sled show in the bottom half of the state????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts