Hardcore Sledder banner

Do you think your F-cat is still ugly, even though you have one?

• Yes, they're fugly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, They're beautiful

• I don't have one

Is your cat ugly?

1K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  madmike 
#1 ·
Yes, I still think my cat is ugly. I bought it for pure function, not looks....

#9 ·
I love the looks of the Firecats. Cat has had some awesome looking sleds and some that left alot to be desired. I was in the market for a sled this year and it just worked out that the firecat came out this year.. I spring ordered the black sno pro patriot, but if I had been canadian I liked the maple leaf versions ha ha..

Attachments

#11 ·
As a guy that NEVER WANTED A CAT BEFORE, This is a MAJOR Change. I Absolutely LOVE IT :wub:

I got the Black Saber, and covered it with Orange :wub: Love it

My buddy got a Red Saber, and did it up with Yellow. LOOKS MINT!

I'll get off my a$$ & post some pics soon, they look BADASS parked next to one another! Love all the looks when we go bye on the trails. Even MORE LOOKS when Dana (F5snopro) is with us on his TEAM!
PEOPLE CANT LOOK AWAY. THEY LOVE FIRECATS!!!!!!

#13 ·
i think the sabercats all three are the most wicked lookin sleds out on the snow..i like all the firecats..but the sabercat edition is my fovorite graphic package to date..flames rock...i was gonna go and get me a Black one..but im young and Bright Green is still in my blood..gotta have my Cat Green..!!! (with lots of orange of course!! haha)

#16 ·
Originally posted by BlackSaber7@Dec 20 2002, 12:48 PM
As a guy that NEVER WANTED A CAT BEFORE, This is a MAJOR Change. I Absolutely LOVE IT :wub:

I got the Black Saber, and covered it with Orange :wub: Love it

My buddy got a Red Saber, and did it up with Yellow. LOOKS MINT!

I'll get off my a$$ & post some pics soon, they look BADASS parked next to one another! Love all the looks when we go bye on the trails. Even MORE LOOKS when Dana (F5snopro) is with us on his TEAM!
PEOPLE CANT LOOK AWAY. THEY LOVE FIRECATS!!!!!!
What a ham.

#17 ·
All I can say is when I have my F7 in the back of the Z71 and I am driving around, I get more stares than I would have ever thought over one sled. It's almost scary how many people drop their jaws. I was next to a Mom with her three sons in a caravan at a light and the kids were all glued to the windows...

When My buddy's 03 ZR 800 was parked next to my Green F7 last week on the trails...you could just see from certain angles how out dated and fat the ZR looked...I still can't believe these words are coming from me...and when standing still...like those Celica commercials where the Dog runs into the back of the car that's parked...the Firecat looks like it's doing 110 mph...how can't you think that's anything but cool?!?!?! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.