Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
yep...toggle the buttons on the right of the LCD display. (I forgot which one...not many miles on)
Anyway, the the dimmer switch is on the brake handle. (I imagine the dealer didn't tell you about that either?!)

·
Registered
245 Posts
I guess they never gave you the OWNERS MANUAL :wacko: :wacko: That dealer should be SLAPPED. Showed you the tools, right? :blink: :wacko:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
What do you mean by dimmer switch on the brake handle??????????

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
yep,
firechicken it is a brand new update from cat, just flip your brake around backwards and your brights come on, also if you squeeze the lever your taillight gets brighter

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Geeze, I thought you might have discovered a "DIMMER" switch for the sucky speedo on the brake handle! Hoping I could turn up the brightness a little.

I guess you GOT ME!

·
Registered
720 Posts
These Firecats have Highbeams? No Way!!!

Do they come with motors???? :eek:

:lol:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Yeah, it's a newly desined CAT motor. Basically a knock off from POLARIS! hehe.

·
Registered
720 Posts
OK. You guys better lay off that stuff you are smokin'. <_<

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
HMMMM. Now that I mentioned it, maybe there is a way to tie into the wiring of the speed and put some kind of dial on it to adjust the brightness.

Kinda like a dimmer switch for your house lighting.

Most likely won't make it any brighter, just dimmer???

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was reassured that the cooling system was "burped" per the latest service bulletin. Did know about the dimmer, not the tool kit. The mechanic going over the sled with me could tell I knew most everything I needed to know, just left out a few points. The manual isn't crystal clear and I haven't played around with the speedo/tach much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts