Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Coming soon 850 VR1 & 650 VR1
1,127 Posts
Good question. I would assume that it may be a bit early for a final decision.
They did raise the price on their trail passes this year $80 preseason and $100 in season that’s up $20 from previous years. We don’t ride OF that much but we do purchase the permits for passing through on some of our loops.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
A little over a month away. Has anyone heard anything?

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update! 10/27/20 - In order to conform with COVID-19 restrictions, the 2020 New York Shootout will be held at an undisclosed location in December with NO SPECTATORS. Results and photos will be posted as soon as we have them! We are as disappointed as you might be about this, but we are looking forward to doing this with all of you watching in 2021!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Cuomo/Covid one and the same people in NY are SCREWED!
NEW JERSEY is a close second we just refuse to comply with Murphy's BS agenda here in Southern NJ...

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Okay back to the original question, is Snodeo still on? I know the shootout is going to be spectator less. But what about the Snodeo?

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay back to the original question, is Snodeo still on? I know the shootout is going to be spectator less. But what about the Snodeo?
Snodeo is cancelled. And, as you said, the shoot out is still on .... without spectators.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts