Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just noticed on the users list on the front page that someone has registered under the name (gls),Could it be !!,or is it just some kid playing on mommies computer? gls ,are you out there?care to respond to this?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Krom is on here, don't see why GLS wouldn't chime in now and then.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Just the fact that gls is reading this forum is GREAT news...let's take it easy on him so he feels at home and stays awhile :). Sometimes the "GLS this and that" questions on AMSNOW come in rapid fire. I assume if he wanted to just lurk, he wouldn't have used gls as a member name. Here's hoping for some good dialog throughout the year! Marc

·
Registered
720 Posts
I don't know who he is by name, but if you look at the Firecat Early Info Page, he has responded before in the Engineer's forum.

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Hey Greg you lurkin here? lol
I hope Santa brings you a new pair of sneakers. I am sure you wore the pair out that was in the Cat brochure!! lol
Krom you lurkin too???
Welcome this is a great site. Some are unfamiliar with how well Cat deals with problems. But they are gettin it! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
O' what I wouldn't give to ride one weekend with GLS. He would not have to worry about food, beer, anything. Just sit back and spew Arctic Cat thoughts. He could ramble or drool even, I don't care. Just sit there with my note pad and say "o' really, go on ..sure you can talk about heat dissipation." Want another beer?..............Sure beat listening to my buddies who only pretend.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
GLS is probably like the rest of us-the last thing I want to talk about when I'm riding is work...but then again I'm not the head engine guru at AC... :p

·
Registered
772 Posts
haha thats great Scott.!! ...id be there with a pencil and paper... "sure mr spaulding...the rotation of the earth and all the sun angle...very intresting..what was that limited build sled for next year???" "greg im just gonna have u talk a little louder and try to aim ur mouth here at this flower pinned on my jacket" ..no no..im not a reporter..just curious and all about ur thought on the war with iraq...and *cough new motors cough cough**...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts