Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been offered a brand new 05 800 RMK 159 for under dealer cost and am just wondering if its really worth it.

Afterall, the opinion of the internet is the most important thing in the world.

its either buy the 800 or fix up the old and trashed late 90's 600's :banghead:

·
Registered
924 Posts
All depends if you ride trails all day or ride powder. If you ride in the powder and have a chance to get it under dealer cost then grab it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by The Big Dog@Oct 6 2005, 04:04 AM
All depends if you ride trails all day or ride powder. If you ride in the powder and have a chance to get it under dealer cost then grab it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=911791
[/quote]
thats pretty much what I thought.

The riding around here (southern wyoming) is 75% powder/10% hillclimbing/15% trail.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Rode an 03 verticle escape 800 with a 159 track for 100 miles on the trail and about 3/4th tank in the powder. How much are you paying for it? If you can get it for under dealers cost you should try and turn it around and sell it depending on how good of a deal it is. This sled is a beast in the hill climb. It had so much power on tap the 03 700 rmks 151 were having trouble on the hill I barely went full throttle at times and made it up no problem. Very nice sled and very strong I would say if you can get it for a deal I would buy it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, I don't know for sure if it is under dealer cost, but I know its waaaaaaaaaay under retail.

they are asking just over $7k for it, zero miles, just barely uncrated it a month ago.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
new it was about 9000 so dealer cost new last year would have probably been around +/-8 grand. A year old drop 500 bucks or more I would say its not a bad deal but its not outragously cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts