Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 60 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
39,534 Posts
Don't for one minute think this little rock toss from them is the end.

They have their eyes locked in on our homeland, but not with bombs. They are going to hurt us where it counts, in our wallets by cyberattacking our banks, our large businesses, and our government.

Click, click, click, bye-bye 401k....
Their more concerned with israel as they are the closest country most like us. Believe me if iran was able to obtain a nuke they'd use it on them.

·
Registered
2016 ZR6000 (for now....)
1,476 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
US unemployment rate 3%........Iran 42%. They are a mess !

We are the police, always have been. These people are radicals, if you don’t keep them I in check they will bring their terror to the US. At levels you can’t believe.

You want them with nuclear power ?
This. Stop trying to be sympathetic. They dont want it nor do they deserve it. Its us or them. Survival of the fittest.

·
Registered
2016 ZR6000 (for now....)
1,476 Posts
Their more concerned with israel as they are the closest country most like us. Believe me if iran was able to obtain a nuke they'd use it on them.
Yup, I agree. All the more reason to be terrified about cyber attacks. They have already demonstrated their capability and they're not afraid to deploy it.

·
Registered
39,534 Posts
Of course they are pissed at us. The US started sanctioning them again after Trump pulled out of the nuclear deal. So now every Iranian is hurting in the wallet. Just you watch, they are going to try to repay us tit for tat.
Trump has now increase crippling sanctions on iran after this. I agree, you can bet iran, or its proxy's will strike us back sometime in the near future. Only way their going to get the message if we hit them back hard enough that they loose their oil fields.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Did I hear correct that Iran claimed that the 30-ish missiles they fired at us was a "proportionate" response? That would mean they've done enough to get even. Now, we're even, and they said it publicly so that their own sleeper cells can get the message.

That doesn't mean it will stop them, but I doubt we'll see a coordinated response or anything more than a half-hearted attempt.

Something interesting: I've been searching for an article by a reporter that's typically liberal and/or anti-Trump, who said that Trump just did Iran a huge favor. I wish I could find that, because I'd love to read the entire thing.

By killing off the "fastest gun" in Iran, they relieved Iran's supreme leader of trying to get rid of him himself (the guy was creating all kinds of problems inside and outside of Iran). The author claimed that Iran would name a street in Tehran after Trump.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I hope those missiles were just them doing something in response because they have to do something to save face. That would be best case scenario. Both sides need to try to de escalate but for those thinking we are innocent in all of this you're way off. And it's not about sympathy, I don't give a crap about that area although I don't want innocent people to die. But it's more about nation building. We already are in Iraq forever and all these other countries, now you guys want us to rebuild Iran? Who do you think pays for that? Other countries that are nuclear powers are watching also and if we start acting reckless that is also a sign of weakness. When it comes to all these conflicts you need to put your ego aside and avoid conflict as much as possible there is nothing to gain by escalating it.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I hope those missiles were just them doing something in response because they have to do something to save face. That would be best case scenario. Both sides need to try to de escalate but for those thinking we are innocent in all of this you're way off. And it's not about sympathy, I don't give a crap about that area although I don't want innocent people to die. But it's more about nation building. We already are in Iraq forever and all these other countries, now you guys want us to rebuild Iran? Who do you think pays for that? Other countries that are nuclear powers are watching also and if we start acting reckless that is also a sign of weakness. When it comes to all these conflicts you need to put your ego aside and avoid conflict as much as possible there is nothing to gain by escalating it.
right now i'm waiting to see if the plane that went down, killing 176 people, including 63 canadians, right around the time of the rockets... was an accident or it got hit.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If we’re not the world police. Who will be? Look what happened when that pussy Obama was in office. Russia got a free pass. Red lines weren’t so red. Pallets of cash sent to these fuck nuts . So they can build rockets to fire back at us.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
If we’re not the world police. Who will be? Look what happened when that pussy Obama was in office. Russia got a free pass. Red lines weren’t so red. Pallets of cash sent to these fuck nuts . So they can build rockets to fire back at us.
No no, the money was sent to help the people over there, much needed medical help, food, etc. .12 cents went for that. The rest went to mansions, hookers, blow, fancy cars and a bunch of weapons to cause us grief. Wait wait, they don't have hookers over there, the men just force them to do what they want, then they kill them and throw their bodies in the desert. What was I thinking!!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
it was there money to start with.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Really? Is that what MSNBC said? I don't necessarily like or believe half this stuff, but they didn't report 30 casualties.

Come on, do your own homework before you parrot false "facts"....
https://twitter.com/TheBeatWithAri/status/1214704473483988992 t = 0:08 seconds in.
https://twitter.com/11thHour/status/1214770673534545920 t = 1:17
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1214776000749473792
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1214947707468558337
Yes. They did. On TV.
Saw the clip .
Sorry.

·
Registered
881 Posts
it was there money to start with.
I did a small amount of searching on that one and I came up with the same conclusion you got.

Edit: I just looked and Politifact has multiple entries about it that all agree it was Iran’s money that was withheld from them. It names sources and gives dates when the info was released. Don’t let the facts stand in the way of a good story!

·
Administrator
24,509 Posts
I did a small amount of searching on that one and I came up with the same conclusion you got.

Edit: I just looked and Politifact has multiple entries about it that all agree it was Iran’s money that was withheld from them. It names sources and gives dates when the info was released. Don’t let the facts stand in the way of a good story!

First time I’ve heard of this. Explain further, please.

Also, let us know what they used the money for, please and thank you.

·
Registered
418 Posts
So they can shoot down a drone but fail with 30 missiles hitting targets on the ground ??

This is a joke. They tried to make it look like they retaliated to save face with their people. They fired 30 missiles into the sand !!!

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
if they are accurate enough to drop a bomb in your driveway without hitting your house they can just as easy drop one on your roof.

41 - 60 of 160 Posts