Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 160 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
I must have forgotten about all the recent bombings here in America. ?????
Terrorism in general. Not just bombings. People have a short memory. These fuckers have been a problem since the 70’s. Islam is not, nor will it ever be, a religion of peace.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Terrorism in general. Not just bombings. People have a short memory. These fuckers have been a problem since the 70’s. Islam is not, nor will it ever be, a religion of peace.

I still say we leave the area. 9-11 is how they fight. Don't think I forgot. I was on the trading floor one week before that dreadful day and saw the smoke/dust cloud from my work desk. We aren't the world cops.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Can’t live in fear of what somebody might do. And just hope to not make them mad so they won’t do anything. Generally those types spend all day looking for something to be mad about to justify a shitty act they want to do anyway. Although I don’t care one bit if they kill each other ,live in a cave , starve to death I say let them do it. But we cannot let them get nukes or form groups that only want to cause us headaches . And you can’t do that from here that’s the problem.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Iran has been a Terrorist Regime since the 70s. Ever since the "Religion of Peace" took hold. Before that they were on par with the west.

There is nothing we could do to appease them, ever. They want submission to their beliefs and ways. Anything else is justification for holy war. And they still fight among and kill themselves.

Hate gonna teach hate. Evil gonna do evil.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
It's time to pull up stakes and say screw it & get out of there. I don't even care if this ordeal tonight makes it look like they got the upper hand with the last strike. Load up our soldiers and bring them home right now, and let that shit hole be run whatever way they choose to. If someone over there is dumb enough to try and do something on US soil, or a US entity in another country, then it's time to make the ultimate statement (no, not nuclear) .... but bomb the living shit out of every military base & government occupied city they have. Civilians over there - time to get out of there for your own good. You've been warned ... if your leaders are dumb enough to try and continue attacking America, sorry .... you're going to be part of something that won't end well.
On the one hand I agree but on the other the fear is that Russia fills the void.

·
Registered
39,534 Posts
Can’t live in fear of what somebody might do. And just hope to not make them mad so they won’t do anything. Generally those types spend all day looking for something to be mad about to justify a shitty act they want to do anyway. Although I don’t care one bit if they kill each other ,live in a cave , starve to death I say let them do it. But we cannot let them get nukes or form groups that only want to cause us headaches . And you can’t do that from here that’s the problem.
You mean antifa?

·
Registered
39,534 Posts
Iran has been a Terrorist Regime since the 70s. Ever since the "Religion of Peace" took hold. Before that they were on par with the west.

There is nothing we could do to appease them, ever. They want submission to their beliefs and ways. Anything else is justification for holy war. And they still fight among and kill themselves.

Hate gonna teach hate. Evil gonna do evil.

This has always been about religion, and will always be. worked with a technician that was in iraq during saddams time. He said many of those people are hot heads, you can not reason with them...their not rational. Told me at that time we should have never gone to war with iraq, now were stuck there.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I partially agree to the extent of I don’t like nation building “winning hearts and minds “ if ya gotta keep somebody in ck. Then do it do it hard and step off.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I partially agree to the extent of I don’t like nation building “winning hearts and minds “ if ya gotta keep somebody in ck. Then do it do it hard and step off.
Agreed 100%.

·
Administrator
24,509 Posts
Let’s be honest, and not that I think that we shouldn’t be there, but most of the actions by Iran were because we were doing something that they didn’t like. Not saying that what we were doing was wrong but it’s not that Iran was the aggressor in all of this, as that chart tries to play it as.

100%

He said many of those people are hot heads, you can not reason with them...their not rational.
I use to give them the benefit of the doubt, thinking that it was just a cultural barrier or something but after enough years of dealing with it, I agree with this statement.

·
Registered
2016 ZR6000 (for now....)
1,476 Posts
Don't for one minute think this little rock toss from them is the end.

They have their eyes locked in on our homeland, but not with bombs. They are going to hurt us where it counts, in our wallets by cyberattacking our banks, our large businesses, and our government.

Click, click, click, bye-bye 401k....

·
Registered
2016 ZR6000 (for now....)
1,476 Posts
Let’s be honest, and not that I think that we shouldn’t be there, but most of the actions by Iran were because we were doing something that they didn’t like. Not saying that what we were doing was wrong but it’s not that Iran was the aggressor in all of this, as that chart tries to play it as.
Of course they are pissed at us. The US started sanctioning them again after Trump pulled out of the nuclear deal. So now every Iranian is hurting in the wallet. Just you watch, they are going to try to repay us tit for tat.

·
Registered
418 Posts
US unemployment rate 3%........Iran 42%. They are a mess !

We are the police, always have been. These people are radicals, if you don’t keep them I in check they will bring their terror to the US. At levels you can’t believe.

You want them with nuclear power ?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
First, Trump ordered our military to track and kill an enemy general in a hostile country. And they did it. Amazing, all by itself.

But, it was an extremely measured act. This guy was responsible for something above 500 or 600 American deaths. Yet, they didn't take out a village or a neighborhood or a building.

That's what Iran has been doing to us for years. They poke at western assets to see if they can get away with it. They attack in a measured way, very cautious, because they know if they go too far, it's not going to turn out well for them. Survival is key.

Iran decided to retaliate today. First, they sent a message to the world saying that they would retaliate in the open and that Iranian forces would take care of it. In other words, they wanted to control the response - they didn't want sleeper cells doing anything that they couldn't control.

Again, measured response.

Then, they retaliated. 15 missiles, according to one report, with no casualties. Was that an accident? No way - Iran could've killed and injured a lot of people, yet they hit nothing. Measured, cautious.

They know what they're doing, and they don't want a war. They want survival. It looks like they're trying to escalate, but this is the kind of test that Trump aces. These are the kind of people that Trump turns into allies.

There are some pretty awesome peace deals in the wings if Trump is re-elected. I want to see if he can pull any of them off.
You completely nailed it with this post. Its exactly what they are doing or hoping to accomplish. They dont want war with us, but at the same time they had to show something to garner support from their people even though they torture and brainwash them.
Not sure if any of you are on Twitter, but while this whole thing was going on last night you should have seen the propaganda being spread around. It was really ridiculous. within 5 minutes the IRGC was claiming 80 American Soldiers were killed. How could they possibly even know that? They couldnt.
The rhetoric they feed their people and how they control them is ridiculous, but in all honesty, mainstream media tends to do it here at a lesser extent with how they report things.
Calling the killing of the Iran General a "reckless" act. BS, It was very calculated and could NOT have been done better to thwart another threat.
He was restricted by the UN for no travel outside of Iran, yet he was returning from Lebanon to Iraq? Why? Its not hard to draw a correlation considering he was carrying large denominations of multiple currencies when he was taken out.

21 - 40 of 160 Posts