Hardcore Sledder banner

2401 - 2420 of 2420 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
The led kit was plug in play right into my stock light plugs. If I remember right I got them from rocz toyz? I'll try to get some pics of the headlights up this weekend. I finally got the 797 long rod rocking so I can't wait for next week.

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
The led kit was plug in play right into my stock light plugs. If I remember right I got them from rocz toyz? I'll try to get some pics of the headlights up this weekend. I finally got the 797 long rod rocking so I can't wait for next week.
Are they just led bulbs? Do you have a link to them at all?

·
Registered
475 Posts
No it's a full plug n play controller, heat sink & bulb assembly. Here's his site(don't let the Yamaha park scare you LOL):
YAMAHEATER HOME
Now his LED kits don't show up on the site but if you e-mail or call Roc he will get you set up. He's a great guy to work with & stands behind his product. I jhave his HID kit in my Nytro & the LED kit in my IQR & love them both.

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
No it's a full plug n play controller, heat sink & bulb assembly. Here's his site(don't let the Yamaha park scare you LOL):
YAMAHEATER HOME
Now his LED kits don't show up on the site but if you e-mail or call Roc he will get you set up. He's a great guy to work with & stands behind his product. I jhave his HID kit in my Nytro & the LED kit in my IQR & love them both.
OK, thanks. I was on his site and didn't see any mention of the led kit. Was it around 2 bills for the setup? Led setup like a 6000K? Thanks

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
LED light bar is the way to go. A nice 6" one.
I'd just stick with the stock headlights. If that was my only option. I don't like the look of those on a sled. I have them on my truck though, they do put out a lot of light.

·
Premium Member
674 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
https://youtu.be/rPgZWI3wXi0

Now wintertest video with the watercross sled :D

Little tricky to drive on snow with so narrow front end, and very bad traction with 144'' watercross track with only 1,5'' lugs, but alot of fun :D

Some specs if someone is interested

800cfi2 motor
High comp head
Race ported and modified to run carbs
bored mikuni carbs, 42mm ( Now running 620 main jets and 40 pilots )
VP Q16 fuel
600R electrics with open mod cdi.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Here is my new build for 2017
-Indy dan 800 mono with port matched bottom end
- twins with high comp head on 114
-BM fab burly boards
-Rmc Grphx wrap
-home made led head lights (surprisingly really bright)
-lexan hood with home made vents (wish they were smaller but it was pre-cut)
-Full throttle power sports bumper
Probably more i am missing but that was the major stuff. will look much better with my black seat cover once it is in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Potatodigger1, The decals, and the seat are pretty destroyed from the sun. The hood is pretty faded too. The previous owner kept it outside without a cover I'm guessing. The engine bay looks pretty clean though.
keep the rr graphics intact if you can, not available anymore and highly sought after by rr folks!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hi Potatodigger1, The decals, and the seat are pretty destroyed from the sun. The hood is pretty faded too. The previous owner kept it outside without a cover I'm guessing. The engine bay looks pretty clean though.
Im zooming in they dont look that bad to me🤷‍♂️
Try plastic wax and 303 protectant. Id bet those would come right back.

·
Registered
8 Posts
EvilBird,

It's really hard to tell from the pictures, but the side decals are really really bubbling up, and the seat has sun holes(is that a thing?) and badly cracked...The hood is almost pink also, can see the original color near the windshield. It's too bad they stopped making the decals, otherwise I would just get a new set.
Im zooming in they dont look that bad to me🤷‍♂️
Try plastic wax and 303 protectant. Id bet those would come right back.

2401 - 2420 of 2420 Posts