Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,took a bit under a year but its done.
2006 iqr roller.
Iceage rails, with 8" wheels
2"-159 ported track
Polaris big tank
2002 700 motor,reeds,juice,custom pipe and can(that took FOREVER TO DO!!!!)
Trasher hood,
Rmk 900 skid pcs,A-arms,holz spindles
Custom U cooler
Had VE make me a custom tunnel pc....

Sled rips!!!!
Floats great in the powder,turns real sharp.......
BRAPP,BRAPPPPPP....!!!!

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
running pods or custom air box? were do the nozzles spray in?
looks nice btw.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey, i am running a modded stock airbox. I plugged the stock intake hole and cut the intake tube in the side.
I will make alum air box when i get a chance.
Nozzles spray into air box. I have not even hooked the bottle up yet,still dialing in my jetting. The bottle is now mounted by my can.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Do Iceage have a website? Have tried searching for it but no results...[/b]
I am looking for the same web site. I would like to do a tipped up 141 for my 1200 this year. Anyone have any info on a web site? Phone # is Mike Johnson 218-463-5080 ext 29.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am looking for the same web site. I would like to do a tipped up 141 for my 1200 this year. Anyone have any info on a web site? Phone # is Mike Johnson 218-463-5080 ext 29.[/b]
Yeah we do, its iceagemfg.com. The site is still under construction but give us a call at 1-877-5ICEAGE, we make custom slide rails for pretty much all the common sleds in just about every length. Sorry for the thread hijack, killer IQR by the way! Send me some pics at [email protected], i'd love to put them on the site.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I WANT SNOW LIKE THAT!! holy crap, i could never imagine how amazing it would be to ride in that deep of powder!!

Nice sled btw!

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
Yeah we do, its iceagemfg.com. The site is still under construction but give us a call at 1-877-5ICEAGE, we make custom slide rails for pretty much all the common sleds in just about every length. Sorry for the thread hijack, killer IQR by the way! Send me some pics at [email protected], i'd love to put them on the site.[/b]
136" edge rails? Price.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
I got the 136 IQR rails anodized red and they were less than $400. I am pumped with how they turned out. It was great customer service and a great product. I was so excited I stayed up till 2am last night swapping out the suspension. I will post up some pics. THey said they would have them to me early dec but I requested them by thanksgiving. THey showed up yesterday w/o any extra fees. Can't beat that. Dan

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey
I plan on doing another iqr build and will use the iceage rails and wheel again.....

Sled is amazing in the deep powder!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
amazing looking sled man! Way to make us easterners jelous with all your snow. lol[/b]

Hey I had a shovel in my hand all day today!!! 2' overnight. Too much too fast!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts