Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
does anyone know if it is possible to put a iq seat onto my pro xr? thanks[/b]
im pretty sure that the IQ tank goes under the seat and the XR tank does not

anythings possible if u put the time and money in to it but it does not seem logicaly in my IMO

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yes the iq seat will fit on the pro-x but their is a small gap by the gas tank that you modifie the seat. If you want a iq seat. I have one I'll trade for a pro-xr seat. Let me know Pm me or call 320-333-7444 Jason

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yes the iq seat will fit on the pro-x but their is a small gap by the gas tank that you modifie the seat. If you want a iq seat. I have one I'll trade for a pro-xr seat. Let me know Pm me or call 320-333-7444 Jason[/b]
If I had not goofed up with the razor blade, I would have had a perfect fit. I cut the IQ seat support plastic to fit the Pro X tank, then restapled the cover to the support. You have to trim some of the foam because the tank on the pro X is wider than the IQ seat.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I think the Rev tank and seat is a better solution for the 04' Prox r , run a seach the ones I have seen looks pretty stock . IMO

·
Registered
752 Posts
I think the Rev tank and seat is a better solution for the 04' Prox r , run a seach the ones I have seen looks pretty stock . IMO[/b]
I thought about doing that, but, this was my attempt at unique. I love the feel of the seat, it lets you lean way over unlike the wider seats, but is still about 2 - 3 taller which is nice for the higher bars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts