Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Iq mod and am going to but a 600 small block in it. I need to know where I can get pipes for a 600 that are made for the IQ. I also need a head light and larger gas tank. Any help finding these items would be great.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Being that the mod class is now a 600 you should be able to find pipes fairly easy but they may be pricey and they will not be all that quiet.
For the head light I am not sure
The gas tank go to the racing section of snowest there is a guy there who is doing large plastic tanks for the IQ chassis but I think they are around $500.
I was going to build a IQ for trail use but the $$$ would really add up so I am doing an 04 proxr instead.
TR

·
Registered
202 Posts
There was someone on this site about 2 months ago that had fabricated an aluminum tank that replaced the wedge under the back of the seat. It just tied into the smaller fuel tank that you currently had. I will do a search to see if I can find the link.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The headlight is a standard Edge light, but I'm not sure about the mounting, you'll probably have to get that new from Polaris if it will even mount to a mod hood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts