Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
IP was very good on Sunday. Did 130 miles. Most of it very good. Stretch of 105 into Norton was really bumpy and a couple big water bars but overall 7/10. Great conditions for December. I am sure it is even better now.
BV

·
Registered
498 Posts
How were the trails going to derby? Did anyone go towards JAys Peak? Is the lake frozen?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
IP was very good on Sunday. Did 130 miles. Most of it very good. Stretch of 105 into Norton was really bumpy and a couple big water bars but overall 7/10. Great conditions for December. I am sure it is even better now.
BV[/b]
Thats an understatement. Most of the trails in the Norton/Canaan area were wicked bumpy on Sunday. ESP. 105. The best trail I rode that day was 111 back into our system and of course after that it was good. Our guys have been working hard filling in all of the water holes.

How were the trails going to derby? Did anyone go towards JAys Peak? Is the lake frozen?[/b]
They are great. Water holes are now filled in. I just got back from the Jay/Troy area tonight. It is nice over there. I was the first one (I think) to cross on the "short" crossing over Lake Memphremagog and there was slush in my trail... :w00t: There was some tracks on the longer crossing and I talked to some ice fisherman and they said there was about 10 inches of ice. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
dont tell me to lighten up every time i start a serious topic people like to be assholes so dont tell me what to do[/b]
or what ??your gonna tell your mommy??
Dude that guy had a funny reply and you called him a dickhead, was that really necessary?? like I said. lighten up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts