Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Although I have been reading this forum for nearly a year, yesterday I just joined and want to take the time to introduce myself. I am Bob Elliott. I am originally from Tioga County PA and I now live between Harrisburg and York PA. As a kid I did lots of riding in Potter County PA.

For the past 20 years or so I have been doing a little field riding using old sleds. The kind of sleds where you work on them for an hour to get 15 minutes of riding before you have to get out the tools again.

Last year I bought a 1996 ZRT-600 and got to ride it about 25 miles mostly in a field on the shady side of the hill. Like everybody else here (except those folks in Denver) , I'm eagerly awaiting some serious snow here.

Since my sled has 8,000 miles and I am a do-it-yourselfer, I will have a lot of questions for you folks. But I first wanted say hello and to thank you all for all I have learned here in the past year.

Bob Elliott
[email protected]
AIM: relliotttt

·
Registered
822 Posts
Ditto with the welcome.

If you are looking for helpful advice this is the place to get it.

Happy New Year All>>>>
:beerchug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.