Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself to the members.
Worked as a gold master tech and shop foreman for Porsche North America for the past 15 years till I retired and moved out to Western Montana (south of Missoula), before that I was at GM and Mercedes for 25 years

So I found what I hope is a good deal on a pair of 2009 Polaris RMK 800 dragons and trailer for the wife and I, had to get 2 cause she doesn't share well.
One is a BoonDocker turbo sled the other is a big bore with twin pipes ( its a little loud for me, gotta see what can is on it) , Both have new Fox Float shocks front and rear. TimberSled mountain tamer rear suspension, Holz front A arms, SLP skis, and countless other little add ons.
The owner that build the sleds had passed away 2 years ago, she knew a little bit about them but not everything.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome and although I know very little about that vintage POO's I like what I read! You should get some great miles on the snow with those.

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll get them cleaned up and take some pictures.
Need some help identifying the big bore kit on the one sled.

·
Registered
2005 polaris 700 XC-SP F/O & 1980 Polaris TX-L
1,236 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
You will get great advice here. The members here are very knowledgeable. You are in good hands...

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Welcome !

You will find great model specific knowledge in the Polaris section of the site. Lots of sledheads here moreso in the fall thru winter.

It wont take you more than 4-5 trips this winter to get a feel for what type riding/sleds/speed/comfort you prefer. Whatever it is...you will love it and find like-minded help here. Enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts