Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Everything is real good! Lakes are staked and safe from Rainy thru Black bay to Ash River. Also staked from Ash River to Crane lake. All the trails on our map are in good-great shape with the usual logging activities and rough spots. Regular grooming is going on with all the local clubs and the state. Cold snap pretty much took care of any slush on the lakes except where you shouldn't be anyway.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Everything is real good! Lakes are staked and safe from Rainy thru Black bay to Ash River. Also staked from Ash River to Crane lake. All the trails on our map are in good-great shape with the usual logging activities and rough spots. Regular grooming is going on with all the local clubs and the state. Cold snap pretty much took care of any slush on the lakes except where you shouldn't be anyway.[/b]
Hey tequilamonsta I'll be up at ATL the weekend of 2-7-08 with the Trippe group. We absolutely love the area and the hospitality. Looks like things are starting to shape up, but could use a little more snow. Really looking forward to riding.

·
Registered
56 Posts
cdru - yes, trails are real good up at this end. Had two guys ride from cook and they said things were in fine shape down there.

800gofast - I never turn down snow, I wish the plow truck would get a workout everyday; see ya in a couple weeks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
We rode the Falls from last Thursday night until Monday night. Trails couldn't be better. Saw minimal sleds due to the weather but the groomers ran Thursday and Sunday night. We were averaging about 175-200 miles per day and the trails were awesome. The only lakes we hopped on were from Ash River to Crane and they were bumpy. The portages were horrible but you can make up some quick time.

We ran from Falls to Cook, Cook to Effie, Effie towards Togo and up through Big Falls. Awesome ride... Trails were great.

FYI - The DNR was all over the place checking registration and trail permits all weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts