Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really interested in buying an AC next year. Do you think they will try to come up something this year that will compete with the REV? I really feel bad for my friends that have F-7's because I'm always dusting them in the rough stuff. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
i think you need to get out more,............. i kill every rev i race
the rev is a pice of shit.
get on a cat and ride it for awhile...and when you get back
you will catch your ski-doo on fire.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I'll admit, they have way more power than mine. In any kind of drag race whatsoever they always seem to stomp me, but like I said once we get into the real rough areas I just walk away. Do you think they'll do anything to the handling or rider position? Because if they do I will be real swayed by almost the power alone to buy one

·
Registered
899 Posts
I think you're on the verge of being banned from this web site for subtly bashing AC. As far as a REV dusting an F7 through the woops, that would depend more on the rider than the sled. I can tell you first hand that it is me that decides how fast I go, not the sled. In my group of riders, it's a guy on an old Poo that wins through the woops. Not because it is a better sled, but his tolerance is big and/or his cranium is small. I'm willing to bet it's the latter.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I think your friends must all be Nancy-boys and if you hang out with them then you must also wear a skirt. :lol: (No offense to the real ladies on this site)

·
Registered
827 Posts
man you just can't get away from the revtards,,ooops i mean retards,,no offense to the mentally challenged or people with real handicaps,,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Banned? Banned for what? I asked a question. As for my friends, I'll tell you something about them, they ride hard and I mean HARD. Most times I'm miles behind them, but once again everytime we get into something really rough I catch them and leave them. Sorry for stating the facts. As a matter of fact I drool whenever I see a Firecat, they just look cocky and I would love to own one.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
AwesomeRev-My buddy has a Rev 600. Last year he had a Mxz and I had a ZL. We ride about the same caliber and can stick to each other like glue in the woops. This year he has the Rev and I have a Fcat and the story is the same so I don't know why you are riding away from these guys so easily-did you ride with them before on different sleds? I'll admit the Rev is good in the medium junk but I've ridden my buddies and I did not have a religious experience. I think if you ride crap trails all day the Rev is a better sled but overall the FCat takes it. I guess it depends on your riding style and where you ride.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Tell it to the boys on the Rev sites.
If you want honest and valid opinions on the Firecats sans brand bash rhetoric........... then cool, welcome.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
i have road a rev,.........if cat makes the firecats rider position
like the rev. i will go back to a zrt or zr.
i is very uncomfortable. and painfull to ride
and for your info. it is not even close to the firecat
in the rough stuff or the really-really-really rough stuff.
i you are tring to piss any body off, your real close :angry:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think you guys understand, I'm about 98% sure I'll snowcheck a F-7(although a F-8 or F-9 would be nice) and was just curious about your opionions. I'm certainly not on here to bash a brand of snowmobile. I'm the one who's getting bashed.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Originally posted by AwesomeRev@Feb 5 2003, 10:21 PM
I'm really interested in buying an AC next year. Do you think they will try to come up something this year that will compete with the REV? I really feel bad for my friends that have F-7's because I'm always dusting them in the rough stuff. What do you guys think?
not when you come on here and say you are dusting us .
if you want some honest opinons,
just ask , dont insult us first.

·
Registered
861 Posts
It's kind of like walking up to a lady and telling her she is fat and ugly.
Then telling her that you really do like fat ugly women..............................
Your still gona get slapped.

Kevin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alleycat, how is that insulting you. The Firecat is what I'll be riding next year so why would I cut it? I've said before I think it is by far the best looking sled I've ever seen and wicked power to boot. I just came on here for assurance that it would handle with my Rev. I'm the one being called names here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tell your buddys not to ride the rough stuff like woman that is not what the F7 is for( sorry ladies on here i know not all of you ride slow). it is to be rode hard and kill that revs. Hey maybe they always seem to wait for you in the rough stuff and you have the rev so far in your a$$ that you can not tell that they are stoped. :lol: :D

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Originally posted by AwesomeRev@Feb 5 2003, 11:17 PM
Alleycat, how is that insulting you. The Firecat is what I'll be riding next year so why would I cut it? I've said before I think it is by far the best looking sled I've ever seen and wicked power to boot. I just came on here for assurance that it would handle with my Rev. I'm the one being called names here.
just look at your post's.....
like i sead if you want info,
just ask. nothing more..nothing less
the people on here are like family.
we stick together.
try not to say how good yours is .and how bad ours is.
just start another post.
and ask what we think about the firecats.(good&bad )
and you will get honest answers
you will always get more bees with honey.

·
Registered
831 Posts
aren't you cute, from what I've heard you must be about 5'7" to ride a rev comfortably :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts