Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had to cancel the shootout but if there is any interest in doing some testing and racing on the ice this weekend we will set it up. Post on here or pm me if you would like to come up and doo some racing and testing. It would be on Indian Lake in Manistique, MI

·
Registered
640 Posts
andy i have to wait for some snow. my f-1000 is not studded, yet,probably gonna have to.but my f-7 is.it looks like some cold air coming soon. hopefully in 2 weeks we'll come on up. i will p.m. u when we do&hook up at boot lake or jack pine c.ya. thanks

·
Registered
758 Posts
We had to cancel the shootout but if there is any interest in doing some testing and racing on the ice this weekend we will set it up. Post on here or pm me if you would like to come up and doo some racing and testing. It would be on Indian Lake in Manistique, MI[/b]
Was that where you were last weekend in thos videos?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes we still have good ice, Our local weatherman said winter will begin next week with cold weather and snow coming, remember everyone, the mach z shootout is on the 9th and 10th of feb. We want as many f1000's as we can get! Should be a great time with an awesome after party scheduled.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you are still looking to test this weekend my dad and I were thinking of driving up for the day on saturday to ride/play. Bringing a crossfire 1000 and a o6 800 BB crossfire to tune on. Coming up from Traverse city in the lower peninsula so if you could let us know before friday night if it still a go that would be great.
Thanks, mike

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Just Talked to the Fish & Hunt Shop in Curtis & she said that the ice did not look safe at all on the small lake. Was broke up in many places. :banghead: Maybe next weekend.
Mike

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Roy :
:celebrating:
Mike Jr. & I will be there on the srtip if we get that snow.
This is really getting out of hand. :celebrating:

That what we get for getting new toys. :banghead:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Roy :
:celebrating:
Mike Jr. & I will be there on the srtip if we get that snow.
This is really getting out of hand. :celebrating:

That what we get for getting new toys. :banghead:[/b]
OK, that'll maybe give me a LITTLE incentive to get my a$$ out to the shack and throw in some extra weight (204 studs)! – Roy

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
HI Mark:
It's at the Empire airport off M-72 east of Empire about 4 miles. I don't have your # in my phone for some reason. Good to here from you.
Roy I have 198 1.450's in my X-Fire so don't over do it now. :tease:
Sure Hope we get a couple of inches :dunno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.