Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY !
I haven't posted in a long time but now I got a Question for you guys
A while ago I was reading a post, I think it was on the manitoba site about companies selling sled insurance.You get your plate and liability through MPIC and get your fire theft and what not from a private broker.
I can't find that post and was wondering if any one remembers it or has info on where to find better rates and service that MPIC. Just bought a new sled this year
( FIRST NEW SLED EVER) :smiley-faces7: , had a 91 mach 1 before so with an older machine insurance wasn't a big deal I'm thinking fire and theft is gona hurt a lot more this year.
Any tips would be helpfull.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I use to insure my sled with Rootman Agency out of Regina or Saskatoon. They packed-up shop and left us at the mercy of MPI.

This season for the 1st time a local agency will be offering the same private coverage. Try JJ Reich & Associates 8-1965 Main Street Winnipeg. 940-5572.

I have full comprehensive coverage on my new 04 GSX. With this new offering I'll be saving $60.00.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep thanks toban thats the one! Going to call them today, picking up my sled this morning and starting to pray for snow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts