Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over on snowmobile world theres a petition that badly needs your support to help combat the high cost of snowmobile insurance, please get involved............its for all of us.

Rick.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I guess I'd have to be another downer. I only pay $400 a year. And that's for 2 beand new sleds with only a $100 deductible. I can't inagine getting it any cheaper than that.

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know some managed to dodge the high rates that have pushed many out of the sport this year but for most insurance took a huge jump. In my case, in spite of zero claims and a 6 star + rating my sled insurance almost doubled. The only way I could afford to ride this year was to drop collision and when I inquired about insuring a ZR-900 I was hoping to buy they flat out refused coverage. High insurance costs are the only reason I kept my 02 800.

**Please get involved, the next guy facing sky high rates might be you.**

Thanks
Rick.

·
Registered
485 Posts
:( to CCC SNIPER, Thats exactly the point , you may pay $300 this year and next year it may be $3000 or be unavaliable. Just look at all the snowmobile trails that almost didn't open over insurance B.S. :angry:

·
Registered
174 Posts
You think a petition is going to stop them your fooling yourselves. They are going to do what they want. Insurance companies run this country and snowmobiles are a losing proposition. Too many jackasses out there buying sleds that have more abilities than the average rider.

Let me know when snowmobiling was about saving money. Biggest waste of money, but it is fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts