Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both my wife and I are lucky enough to have company cars so we don't carry our own automobile insurance. I can't find a decent rate for insurance without having an auto insured. I will switch my homeowners if necessary but I would like to find someone to cover them alone. I'm in Michigan and have 03 F7 and 03 ZL 600.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the same machines live in CT. just ntold by ins. co. universal they will not renew in CT. dose anyone have leads, and prices. 03 f-700 & 01 ZL600

·
Registered
82 Posts
i have just my sled through this company f5. american modern home dept.00429 cincinnati,oh45274-0429 customer service #716-652-3440 i'm in new york state!

·
Registered
298 Posts
try nationwide, only problem is getting someone who want's to do all the work for only a smowmobile policy. throw them your homeowners, that's what i did for the first year then i cancelled homeowners but renew my snowmobile policy. i insured my zr800 all summer even though i spring traded the sled just to keep my policy open. good luck!

·
Registered
298 Posts
i get mine through frazer in windsor vt. my brother goes through ny and does his car with them. he's also $200.00 cheaper go figure.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Snowman..I used Foremost Insurance thru the Arctic Cat website..The cost was $327 for 1 yr on my F7......I will let you know how good the company is when I see how much I get for my sled...... :blink:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the foremost (from AC and program managers) now but they just sent me a bill for $1250 for both sleds. Outrageous. Thats why I'm looking.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I had trouble finding insurance also. Same deal, company vehicle, so had to find stand alone sled insurance. Finally settled with Progressive. $500.00 a year for F7,not great rate but only place I could find that would do sled only.
The 10 year old OUI conviction limited my options also.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm in Michigan and I had to put both my sleds on a different policy than my vehicles because I had an impaired driving over three years ago. (hey we all make mistakes). My insurance company wouldnt cover me because they go back 5 years.

I went with Progressive and pay $700 for a '03 F5 and '01 MXZ 600. They only go back 3 years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Polaristar 1-866-333-2293.zl500mn 203 a year you dont need a car or home policy with them. You can get a quote at the POO website.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts