Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by deanm@Dec 11 2002, 09:26 PM
Last year Tucker Hibbert had a "new" unknown engine in his mod...ran it @ one of the last hill cross's and absolutely waxed the competition. This new engine was a 780 on the top of a 700. This year they are running a 800 on the top of a 700. They have done a lot of testing for longevity with Speedwerx...makes a lot of power (180hp ++).

AC's home town tour in Jan. will be the unveiling of at least one preproduction sled...can't wait to see it!

Positive they will have additional 4 strokers with +++ power too!
Is there any information on the web over the home town tour. I think I would like to go, but need to get the information any help

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Earl see my post on here about it, I copied all the info from the Pride magazine. B)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Better yet I'll save you the trouble!

Details:

Jan 24-26(Fri-Sun) in Thief River Falls(of course)
Fri - Reception - bullshitting and booze!

Sat - Ride 50, 100, or 200 mile rides with all groups meeting for a trailside lunch. Mentions test rides on sleds and ATV's, hmmm! After ride there is a banquet, lots of prizes and "raffle for the just unveiled Arctic Cat snowmobile"
Double hmmm!

Sun - pancake breakie

$55 US for Pride members, $65 for everyone else
includes all above plus t shirt, cap and duffel bag

If you don't have the form call Kathy Johnson at (218)681-8558 ext 5504 or email her at [email protected] and she will set you up.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Thanks guys, this looks like it could be fun. I am going to try and make it there.

Maybe we out to have a Harcoresledder get together that friday or Saturday.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts