Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm selling my Triton Vault 7x14-36''V-Nose 1,800lbs and would like to get an inline just big enough for two 155's. Must have a V-Nose with ramp door in front. Would love to see some pic's of out side and inside. Been all over the forms and couldn't find much. Can't find any pics on the google really. Would prefer to go single axle but i'm open minded.

I would like to go with the 7x12 with 5ft V-Nose but in order to fit two 155's would I need to go with the 7x14 with a 5ft V-Nose?

Any input and Pic's would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
you might want to add where your at, unless you don;'t care about how close or far away one might be?
and I am pretty positive a 7x14 with a front ramp(will be another 5 ft to get the ramp on front, ) will have plenty of for two sleds of your spec's

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you might want to add where your at, unless you don;'t care about how close or far away one might be?
and I am pretty positive a 7x14 with a front ramp(will be another 5 ft to get the ramp on front, ) will have plenty of for two sleds of your spec's
I'm not looking to buy one on here or sell. I'm just wondering if two 155's will fit in a 7x12 with the 5ft V-Nose ramp before I order one and no dealers around here in MN have any instock (June2021) to look at. I have a Triton Vault 7x14 with a 36'' V-Nose and two 165's fit with ease.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I'm not looking to buy one on here or sell. I'm just wondering if two 155's will fit in a 7x12 with the 5ft V-Nose ramp before I order one and no dealers around here in MN have any instock (June2021) to look at. I have a Triton Vault 7x14 with a 36'' V-Nose and two 165's fit with ease.
sorry my mistake then,
But what you can do is draw inside of the trailer on a concrete floor and then try placing your sleds in it
most all trailer makers give exact spec's of the inside of there trailers
and that's the info you need to make the foot print
you can also just place the two sleds and outline them and see what sized trailer you will need to fit them as well,!

just keep in mind that door ways will be reduced a little at wall on doors

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Just curious why you are looking to get a slightly smaller trailer, if they fit in what you already have.
the trailer won't be any smaller, as 12+5 ft V< or 14 ft plus 3 ft V
both equal 17 ft trailers , so not any shorter or smaller or larger to be honest! shaped differently but about the same deal!

the advantage of the 12ft plus a 5 ft V however will be having a ramp door on the front, where the 36 inch one won't!

·
Registered
90 Posts
the trailer won't be any smaller, as 12+5 ft V< or 14 ft plus 3 ft V
both equal 17 ft trailers , so not any shorter or smaller or larger to be honest! shaped differently but about the same deal!

the advantage of the 12ft plus a 5 ft V however will be having a ramp door on the front, where the 36 inch one won't!
Makes sense. I missed the V part. Sounded like he was going to a 12' from a 14'

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The triton I have is 7ft tall with out wheels, rim and axle. Just north of 10ft total. It's a sail and I don't need the 7ft tall box. If you had a UTV and needed it thats one thing. Lots of drag for no reason. 6ft inside would be more than enough for two sleds. Also the V-Nose ramp would be nice. I'm not positive if two 155s would fit in a 7x12 +5V-nose. Would like to know if any one has done it be fore I order a new one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts