Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
use the search this has been a topic many times. Some people like them others dont.
I have one i like it. I added a pipe at the same time so i dont know how much each contributed but i gained ~5-6 sleds against my buddys sled.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I was wondering if anybody has the injector perfectors. What are the gains? Any more top speed? Harder acceleration?

-more HP as you lean out with standard mukuni jets, same effect as jetting down a carbed sled.
-more top speed, yes
-harder acceleration, yes

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
i'm not impressed at all. it seems like a hacker mod to me. a buddy got it, he said it's great but now he has to run premium all the time and doesn't know what his fuel pressure is at top end. too risky in my book. the bikeman setup is much better since it has an adjustable regulator and liquid filled gauge.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
i'm not impressed at all. it seems like a hacker mod to me. a buddy got it, he said it's great but now he has to run premium all the time and doesn't know what his fuel pressure is at top end. too risky in my book. the bikeman setup is much better since it has an adjustable regulator and liquid filled gauge.[/b]
Its a good mod for relatively stock engines. Although there is fluctuation in fuel pressure from sled to sled, 280-310 jets are pretty common and therefore a "liquid filled" gage is not neccessary. I run a 290 in mine and it rocks........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts