Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the most popular type of injection oil is. I just bought an 07 600 CFI. Is synthetic oil a must? I ran Pro-lab synthetic in my 02 600 XC for five years and had no problem other than gummed up valves. Anyone try that Ipone synthetic injection oil?
Thanks in advance for your opinions.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i've used the cheapest non synthetic oil for years and never had a problem. call me crazy. just clean the valves once a year. anybody else this cheap?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Just wondering what the most popular type of injection oil is. I just bought an 07 600 CFI. Is synthetic oil a must? I ran Pro-lab synthetic in my 02 600 XC for five years and had no problem other than gummed up valves. Anyone try that Ipone synthetic injection oil?
Thanks in advance for your opinions.[/b]
Love the Ipone, been using it a long time.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I just "retired" an '01 Edge X with just over 22,000 miles on it. Not a misprint. Reason # 286 that I own Polaris Iron.
I burned synthetic the first month and nothing but the Polaris Blue for the rest of the time. I clean my exhaust valves every 1000-1200 miles. I found the residue from the Blue comes off easier than the synthetic.
Just picked up an '06 600 HO and it better get used to the taste of the Blue!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts