Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the letter from Club-Caribou-Conscrits and a season trail pass is $200.00 this year, one week is $140.00 and day pass is $50.00. All Canadian $$$$$$ :Wow1: Oh well, still the most fun you can have on $200.00 can>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Originally posted by Mid-Range@Sep 26 2005, 07:29 PM
still cheap considering you can ride on 33 000 kms of groomed trails
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=894323
[/quote]

No doubt. Still very "cheap" for 30,000 klicks of trail riding. Let's just hope that they remain interconnected, eh? If there are many more incidents of loss of interconnectivity (like Petit Train du Nord; the pending mess north of St. Raymond; 3 other linear parks in jepardy; etc) making the good old loops in Quebec may well be a thing of the past.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Originally posted by timbo@Sep 26 2005, 07:55 PM
No doubt.  Still very "cheap" for 30,000 klicks of trail riding.  Let's just hope that they remain interconnected, eh?  If there are many more incidents of loss of interconnectivity (like Petit Train du Nord; the pending mess north of St. Raymond; 3 other linear parks in jepardy; etc) making the good old loops in Quebec may well be a thing of the past.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=894400
[/quote]

In deed Sir!!!!!!! The FCMQ has a lot of homeworks to do.In the meantime,This federation needs to evolve and being more transparent toward the membership.

We can't forget the fact that greenies(with their strong lobbying) are growing like mushrooms here.

We will have to wait and see what's gonna happen with the parliamentary commission.But the Quebec government is fully aware that the snowmobile industry generate over a billion dollars for the economy and that's HUGE!!!!!

And tell the people in your part of the world to keep their pipes home.Not that i'm saying you have pipes but you know what i'm talking about

Zero tolerance here

·
Registered
230 Posts
its to bad that Ont And Quebec don't get together and offer a "joint" permit for like 300 bucks.
it sucks living right on the border and having to buy for both provinces.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Mid-Range@Sep 26 2005, 08:08 PM
In deed Sir!!!!!!!  The FCMQ has a lot of homeworks to do.In the meantime,This federation needs to evolve and being more transparent toward the membership.

We can't forget the fact that greenies(with their strong lobbying) are growing like mushrooms here.

We will have to wait and see what's gonna happen with the parliamentary commission.But the Quebec government is fully aware that the snowmobile industry generate over a billion dollars for the economy and that's HUGE!!!!!

And tell the people in your part of the world to keep their pipes home.Not that i'm saying you have pipes but you know what i'm talking about

Zero tolerance here
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=894433
[/quote]

The problem generally is that the "Greenies" who must not have a life always show up in large numbers to protest and write the person who is in the "seat". The "normal" people when they hear these freaks complaining just dismiss them as wacks and figure that nothing will become of it or that they will just go away.WRONG !!!! Only to find out that the thing they love to do most is now in jeopardy. Don't know how things happen up there but waiting for the FCMQ may not be the best route. Are all clubs represented by them ?? The more voices the better of course.We face the same thing here as you are well aware of. And thinking that the Gov. will not let things like Yellowstone close to bilers b/c of all the revenue we bring to these areas is not the case. People must speak out louder than the greenies ....Sorry I get very anoyed about this because what seems so logical is not, in the minds of so many.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Originally posted by Mid-Range@Sep 26 2005, 08:08 PM
In deed Sir!!!!!!!  The FCMQ has a lot of homeworks to do.In the meantime,This federation needs to evolve and being more transparent toward the membership.

Zero tolerance here
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=894433
[/quote]
Could not agree more on the loud pipes. Stupidly loud cans and stingers are the biggest threat to trail preservation facing all snowmobilers: US or Canadian! A real close second is the AH's who think they'll take a little off trail adventure and run thru the tree nurseries or over private property where the owner is on the fence about snowmobiles to begin with.

It is usually guys with little dicks and big bellies who are the biggest loud pipe fans!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I agree with you on the loud pipes.

The reason so many greenies can show up to protest is because most of them don't have real jobs. We do- were out paying the taxes that they live off!

Would love to see a combination pass for NB and Quebec- but the Quebec pass alone is pretty good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts