Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up here riding in the Indian River area, tons of snow, blows around alot and it’s cold, but great conditions. Buddy’s sled was acting up, would start, but would only go a few feet and die. Once in a while it ran normal. Went over to Indian River Powersports. Mechanic walked out, looked at it, said the spring in the primary was broke. They had us back up and going in 15 minutes. Can’t thank them enough, they saved our day!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Needed a set of clear lenses for my goggles this past weekend. Huge selection of gear, got what I needed and some, and got back on the trails. Nice place.

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
Sure we do now.It's the internet.
Highlight, right click"Search for Indian River Motorsports"

https://www.ir-sc.com/

if it's the wrong one, oh well.:)

Reactions: tallcool 1

·
Registered
278 Posts
Can't say enough excellent things about this dealer and the owner, Travis. He has let me use his personal trailer and sent a mechanic all the way to Paradise (in the UP) at 9pm to get me on the trail next day. One time he delivered a motor to a performance shop for me. New sled prices are fantastic and they will do any add ons as well. Living in South Carolina it's great to have them as logistics often suck for me and they always get me going ASAP.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Only had nothing but good luck with this place. Good shipping on parts also. Nice to find a place that knows what they are doing.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I bet 95% of the people who read this have NO IDEA where this joint is

Its on the right side of the highway.....:roflmao:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Same experiences here. Travis has always been great, parts guys too. One time they didn't have a part I needed, let me take it off a used sled!!! I always stop in to see them, even if I don't need anything.

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
I stopped in last Thursday on the way north and told them about your post...They were appreciative and very helpful to me as well.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Great dealership. Many o time I've bought something over the phone and they'd leave it outside after hours. Buddy had sled issues once and they dropped everything in the shop to get him going again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts