Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watching the NBC Evening News right now? The weather is the top story - El Nino and record breaking temps. Trees in Central Park are blooming right now. NYC will be almost 70 degrees tomorrow. Chicago was 20 degrees above normal today.

The scientists are NOT blaming it on global warming, but El Nino. They claim it will last until May or June. Will we get any snow in the NE????

This is depressing...............

G

·
Anyone watching the NBC Evening News right now? The weather is the top story - El Nino and record breaking temps. Trees in Central Park are blooming right now. NYC will be almost 70 degrees tomorrow. Chicago was 20 degrees above normal today.

The scientists are NOT blaming it on global warming, but El Nino. They claim it will last until May or June. Will we get any snow in the NE????

This is depressing...............[/b]
Saw it last night too :banghead:

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
How can they predick anything , when the cant predict weather for today or tomorrow. the are just trying to make excuses for something they cant figure out.
And why all the sudden they quit blaming global warming?

·
Registered
26 Posts
the story was good but it doesnt tell us why we have this shit weather
and they cant say what we will have next year. the bottom line is they
dont know what its going to do and we just have to beleive in the
SNOW GODS.......they will come......

·
Registered
359 Posts
All I know is the sun was hot on the top of my head when I was outside
a little bit ago, my daffodils are about 1 1/2" out of the ground and my
f*&king grass could actually be cut if it was dry enough to get the tractor
on it. Jesus Christ, it's the 6th of January.

Jay

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just like their predictions for the last hurricane season. It was suppose to be the worst year for hurricanes ever and I don't recall the states getting hit by any.

How can they predick anything , when the cant predict weather for today or tomorrow. the are just trying to make excuses for something they cant figure out.
And why all the sudden they quit blaming global warming?[/b]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.