Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Good pics (except where am I?)

Now is a good time to get those mid winter repairs/ maintenance done. Maybe take the wife out for a date...

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
nice pictures. i only have 300 on my sled so far, but with the return of cold weather and a possible snow storm for friday i will be out again on sunday[/b]

Bring a snorkle ......... with out some mega cold you'll need an ark to get to the trails

·
Registered
527 Posts
you are probably right for the most part. but i can only hope. i will drive as far north as north bay to find some decent riding for sunday, because i wont have the time once the snow actually returns. you know snow blowing and all that fun stuff

·
Registered
299 Posts
you are probably right for the most part. but i can only hope. i will drive as far north as north bay to find some decent riding for sunday, because i wont have the time once the snow actually returns. you know snow blowing and all that fun stuff[/b]
You will have to driver futher unless you feel like riding in mud and water. Plus 7 tuesday and plus 5 on Wed for that area. Already most of the snow is gone and with 2 more days it will be all grass.

·
Registered
527 Posts
how is it that you guys up north who have had over a foot of snow seem to not have any after a couple days of rain. i personally still have 8" of snow in my back yard, trails in my area are also holding up. from what the weather network is saying its going to get cold again mid week that will tighten up the base. then snow and cold for the weekend. i think the trails for the most part are going to be ridable. besides its only a snowmobile a little water and mud isn't going to hurt it.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Hey Gerard I hope you haven't been designated tow truck driver with all these guys,that 500 sure pulls like an 800 when it needs to!! Oh and btw the beer went down great that night after that dismal finish :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
468 Posts
The trails here will be toast. Right now it is pouring with thunder and lightning...YIKES!!!

I HATE RAIN

G

·
Iam a south Ont rider and its a little known fact that corn stalks DO lube sliders.....nice pics. pretty depressing out the window now.

·
Registered
827 Posts
wow hard to imagine we had that much snow.... looking out my window right now is sooo depressing!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Gerard I hope you haven't been designated tow truck driver with all these guys,that 500 sure pulls like an 800 when it needs to!! Oh and btw the beer went down great that night after that dismal finish :beer_cheers:[/b]
Funny you should mention that!!

On Friday, I got the tow a ZRT 800 in the Beaver Valley. This time, it only had to go a couple of hundred yards.

Being that it was an AC, we suspected that it had not died of natural causes. It seems that 10.90 Hot Rod sabotaged the sled so that he could get back to his 8.1 L truck (no kidding, and it's gasoline) before dark. He didn't.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Funny you should mention that!!

On Friday, I got the tow a ZRT 800 in the Beaver Valley. This time, it only had to go a couple of hundred yards.

Being that it was an AC, we suspected that it had not died of natural causes. It seems that 10.90 Hot Rod sabotaged the sled so that he could get back to his 8.1 L truck (no kidding, and it's gasoline) before dark. He didn't.[/b]
Need to take a litter box along when you're riding with Cats...you know one of them will take a shit!

:biggrin:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Need to take a litter box along when you're riding with Cats...you know one of them will take a shit!

:biggrin:[/b]
Wow! Strong words coming from someone suffering from conFUSION. LOL. Maybe next run you should join up with us. The tow truck does not discriminate. :dead:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I missed all that fun right in my back yard to boot!

Glad you guys had a blast.

More snow to come to District 9.. you can count on that!!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Wow! Strong words coming from someone suffering from conFUSION. LOL. Maybe next run you should join up with us. The tow truck does not discriminate. :dead:[/b]
Sure, now we're gonna have to learn how to slalom between all those vibrating parts flying off that Fuse.jk.
Yes slddog the tow truck does not disriminate.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Some pics since mid December. Good memories and lots of lies told!![/b]
Blackstar and I rode those trails on Dec 27th!........my sled took a drink also and ended up on it's side! (kinda looks like the same hole) We rode from Belwood almost up to Feaversham and around through Violet Hill down to Shelburne through Orangeville headed south then took a railbed back to Belwood. Put a lot of miles on that day.

[attachment=411583:IMG00044.jpg]

[attachment=411592:Dec_27th.jpg]

[attachment=411594:Sleds_Dec_27th.jpg]

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
hey last friday i was on that windmill trail by dundalk, i believe it was the e203?... cant remember exactly, we rode the b109 from arthur to orangeville then up to dundalk and then back down to arthur was a great ride, however orangeville signage SUCKS, worst signage i have ever seen, the grandvalley rail trail comes to a end at a road and there are ZERO signs which way to go down the road or whatnot to find the trail again, by the way we have grass here and i washed my car in a tshirt tonight :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts